Season 2017 - Collingwood

Happy for everyone. The Car-keyers made a great decision for the rest of us.

Fark me…
I didn’t think they’d be stupid enough to extend his contract.
They should have let him coach until the end of next season.

If they get off to a bad start next season, the whole board will be overturned.
Their supporters have pretty much run out of patience with Bucks and his support staff.

One of the more staggering decisions made in footy in the last 30 years - Inherited a young premiership list which he has driven down the ladder for the last six years - Eddie must live in a parallel universe.

3 Likes

I like Buckley but they seemed to only really turn the corner once they were out of finals contention, they’ve been seduced by junk time wins with the heat out of the season.

1 Like

That’s a good thing, for as much as I like Buckley, I don’t want to see Collingwood great again. :slightly_smiling_face:

Cheating bastards…they are obviously going for the No. 1 draft pick

Good to see Collingwood continues to embrace mediocrity. Maybe now they can recruit another ageing hack as the cherry on top

Did they mention that they were trying to build a team that would be able to show sustained success?
Mick Malthouse had the youngest team in the history of the league win a grand final and they’ve slowly torn it apart bit by bit.
They’ll be middle of the ladder again at best next season.

3 Likes

Nick “Future CEO” Maxwell has returned to Collingwood as the gloriously named “Leadership & Culture Manager”

2 Likes

In news that seems too good to be true. Collingwood apparently showing a lot of interest in Jack Watts

6 Likes

please be true. mayne, watts, varcoe, QUINTEN lynch, they love picking up a good spud

4 Likes

Such a good fit.

You forgot the Sydney reject who now looks like he may play basketball.

1 Like

NBL.

Basketball is a bit of a stretch for the dross performed in Australia

I actually want Mayne to do well next year. I feel so bad for him. literally trashed by his club, supporters and his coach. Pies fans booed him in the vfl and was reportedly in tears at the end of the game. Not his fault that those nuffies offered him 500k a year.

12 Likes

I feel bad for Mayne cos of his head.

1 Like

Lol

If you wear your hair like that, you deserve to be booed.

Much like Kaepernick in the States, don’t worry about him kneeling for the anthem, that 'fro belongs back in the 60s. How does he get his helmet on anyway?

We got a goal out of this…

https://discourse.bomberblitz.com/uploads/default/original/2X/4/4eee5145e9f5c767ac2bc80bb6957ce9bdd652a6.gif

6 Likes

that ■■■■ is brutal. i’d say that it’s terrible and a disgrace, but i wouldn’t put it past some of us to do the same.

2 Likes