Season 2017 - Collingwood

is this legit? That is disgusting.Should be booing the club and those who made the decision

1 Like

Yes. Was during one of the pies vfl finals. They booed when he got near it and started jeering when he kicked a goal. Several people saying he was crying in the locker room. Hes had a tough year

3 Likes

Every time you think our race is getting somewhere, reality sets you straight.
I pays my money, I has the right to say whatever I wants.
farkin morons, no matter the guernsey.

4 Likes

agreed

People are idiots.

I do remember when Paul Salmon was boo-ed by Essendon “supporters”.

1 Like

Adam Treloar.

■■■■■■■ L O L.

2 Likes

A dark day indeed. I recall P Salmon embracing Hawthorn when asked in an interview which club he felt more of an affiliation too. Don’t blame him either.

1 Like

I’ve thought I’d heard him say that he’s split and if it came to a GF, Essendon might just get the nod.

he likes both equally. i think he said it on open mike

Not too completely derail the thread but why was he booed or abused as he came off in his last game for? I was too young and don’t think I ever even saw the game

In his last game, he missed two straightforward shots that would have given us a 7-goal lead against Richmond. Allegedly Mark Harvey said he wanted to belt him for missing those two shots. Missed some easy shots against the Eagles the week before too.

Fish was quite fragile at times, but booing your own players is a bit rich.

I still wish Sheeds had played him in the ruck from 1991, instead of going back to Somerville.

4 Likes

As I remember back then, the outer at Windy Hill was full of feral drunken yobbos. Under the scoreboard was extra feral. Games vs Richmond or Collingwood were the worst.

Fish did not deserve the angst from the drunks.

1 Like

I kind of agree that the players are still playing for him but I’m not sure this is a great thing, given they still suck as a side.

Top 4 next year

Do you mean fragile mentally or injury prone

The former. Bit of a confidence player with his kicking.

1 Like

Collingwood has changed their logo yet again. it looks more rubbish than the other ones

looks too cartoony. hope we dont dumb our logo down

1 Like

horrendous.

good.

1 Like