Season 2017 - Collingwood

Some design firm probably got paid $500,000 to do it

1 Like

didnt some designer tweet out a year or 2 back that he was working on a new one for us?

P.S. i think our logo is great. we should keep it for as long as possible

2 Likes

Something really wrong with that thing’s neck.

That outer part of the crest looks pretty rubbish. Adds nothing and is maybe too conflictual with club colours, less is more.

Ultimately, it’s Collingwood, meh.

A lot depends on Daniel Wells

7 wins, 2 losses and a draw with him in the team

The draw and one of the losses (by 3pts) were to Adelaide and GWS. We beat them as well but that was in his first game back on Anzac Day.

He’ll be a year older next year and already has dodgy calves

if the success of your club depends on the fitness of daniel wells then your club is carloled.

■■■■■■■ coll employing Ned Guy as their recruitment manager! He will leave player mment … His players include Rory Sloane, Jake Lever, ​Devon Smith, Eddie Betts and Jack Gunston. … Cheating bastards wouldn’t be trying to get an unfair advantage would they!?

I would have thought you would have to stand out of footy for a while before you could join a club.

The stuff in here is bizarre. Still FP.

Does the date and the Magpies gaze all suggest Collingwood are looking, & going backwards??

We’ve known that since Buckley took over.

All that date does is tell me they’re not as old as Essendon, Melbourne, Port Adelaide…

1 Like

The tumour on the chest is very distracting.

1 Like

It just swallowed an elbow.

Looks like it’s gonna choke…

1 Like

One can only hope…plus it fits with their culture.

It’s not a toomer!

2 Likes

Is this the most pathetic thing ever?

5 Likes

That is hugely embarrassing.

10 Likes

Mark of the year is a who gives a rats award… yet they are sooo upset about it…lol

1 Like

They are a farking disgrace.