Season 2017 - Collingwood

He’s safe for the Geelong game. They surprised them last year.
They’ll probably have an honourable loss though.
If they lose to Carlton the following week, then he’s as good as gone.

1 Like

Daniel Wells came straight in as soon as he was fit because they’re desperate for his class. Says a bit IMO.

Still reckon they’re ordinary at best. Good ball winners and a really good ruckman. ■■■■ skill, minimal pace, ordinary backline, ordinary defensive skills, maybe decent forwards made to look ordinary by the midfield delivery.

a club that brings in varcoe and wells in successive years to make finals is a club in crisis.

2 Likes

Fixed

1 Like

They over rate their list but also their list is underperforming. It is the perfect ■■■■ storm

2 Likes

Their current state reminds me alot of 2007-2010 essendon.

3 Likes

makes sense, no consistency, a coach doing weird ■■■■ with a telephone.

1 Like

Can’t defend for ■■■■

I’ve said the same a few times. Lack of skill, pace; plenty of grunt.
I reckon all it says is he’s trying to get them to play yesteryear’s game plan.

1 Like

Looking forward to them throwing their next couple of first rounders at a GWS mid in order to fix things. Their drafting has been horrific the last few years - no thanks to the lack of early picks. Grundy and possibly de Goey look like their own real wins. Moore should get there but otherwise they have a heap of back flankers.

Let’s hope this week was the start of many years of our dominance over them!

LYNDEN DUNN

1 Like

JESSIE WHITE!

Tony Armstrong

It’s like Bucks reads the Collingwood forums and whenever someone suggests they should pick up everyone who plays one decent quarter of footy for another club.

2 Likes

LEAVE BUCKLEY ALONE!

2 Likes

Collingwood coach Nathan Buckley has singled out an insufficient fumble count as key to their loss to Essendon on Anzac Day. Former Fremantle star Chris Mayne will be selected this week to help address the problem.

5 Likes

Lynden Dunn

Can’t wait for Wells to dazzle them for a couple of games and then get injured to nobody but their own surprise.

1 Like

Did Mayne really get picked?

Did someone not give Bucks the gist of what happened in the VFL last weekend?

Nah but Bucks isn’t Dunn yet.

1 Like

Being a bit harsh on the man who kicked 20% of their goals