Season 2017 - Collingwood

Where THE FARK was this sort of comment for James. The duplicity is both sickening and enraging!

“All of us in the community need to understand that seeking support is often the hardest and most difficult step for a person to take,” league boss Gillon McLachlan said.

“Collingwood’s Alex Fasolo has currently taken the step to say he needs help and his family, friends and club and the wider football community is rallying around him. Our responsibility as a community is to allow him, and all people, to seek the help they need.”

2 Likes

Dumb, dumb, dumb comments from Taylor Adams on radio, suggesting that Lynden Dunn would be happy/happier playing at a successful club.

I know what he means, but poor choice of words, and terrible timing.
I’d be inclined to empty out my betting account on the Demons after that.

Oh also…if I was a Melb player, I’d be reminding Adams that Collingwood have won 2 Flags in close to 60 YEARS !!!

1 Like

Probably best to keep your mouth shut when your team hasn’t won one in 50 years

6 Likes

Taylor Adams
Went from a crap GWS side to a good collingwood team

GWS immediately get good , Collingwood immediately get crap

Has been in 27 winning sides and 59 losing ones - decides to yap off about “successful sides”

What a prat

7 Likes

Sounds like figjam when he left the Bears to play with the filth; the excuse he gave was that he wanted to play finals.

I guess 3 flags in a row was something he wanted to avoid.

2 Likes

FIGJAM knocked back a deal to go to Norf too

LOL Wells
What a genius idea to pick up a block who spends more time in injury rehab than on the field

1 Like

The only thing that could possibly have been funnier than this is if they’d also picked up Lyndon Dunn and Chris Mayne…

ROFL

3 Likes

Look forward to Taylor Adams’ comment defining his career when he retires having achieved absolutely nothing.

2 Likes

You just know Melbourne will drop 7 goals on Coll in the 1st qtr !

So apparently robbo wrote a letter of apology to fasolo and in that letter requested an interview… Continuing to cover himself in glory.

1 Like

I really like Bucks.

8 Likes

I think I remember Bucks was one of the only coaches that came to a meeting organised for Hirdy.

I’ll always have a soft spot for Bucks if that’s true.

1 Like

Isn’t posting Footy Crappified links,footage etc, a bannable offence??

If not, . it should be.

Wonder how long it will take Bucks to wash the stank off after sitting so close to so many turrds?

2 Likes

Yes that is true. Shoot me for saying it but I really like Nathan Buckley.

Same. Got a lot of time for him since he became a coach.

2 Likes

Watching robbo lose his ■■■■ over eddy being collingwood president and that he should go if bucks stays on at the end of the year is like watching religious nutjobs argue over which is more virtuous.

I 100% agree with robbo on it though. I think McGuire needs to be fkd off, no one has the balls to do it but.

1 Like

I think everyone but eddie and the media saw that bucks was cooked after season 3.

The media are completely hypnotised by any coach who is even vaguely eloquent and willing to be “brutally honest”. It’s kept Buckley out of the firing line as the pies spiral into irrelevance, and it’s kept Brad Scott largely unharrassed through eight years of mediocrity.

3 Likes