Season 2017 - Geelong

Was just ducking down to the shops

1 Like

Not really any excuse for that

Joel Selwood done for speeding, 127 in a 100km zone, lost his license for 1 month.

Typical figjam attitude; plays for the right club, match made in heaven

Joel Selwood done for speeding, 127 in a 100km zone, lost his license for 1 month.

Was his head bandaged at the time like an absolutely courageous warrior?

2 Likes
Was just ducking down to the shops

10/10

1 Like

Seems like he couldnt duck the fine.

2 Likes

I think that maybe he and Dangerfield were carrying two carloads of the Cats squad to training, Selwood may have been lagging behind and just tried to catch up.

TAC probably need to review sponsorship of footy teams It ended badly at Richmond: in 2005. The target offender demographic intersects with the footy player demographic so probably no club is immune from road traffic indiscretions.

They love it. They get all the publicity and at a reduced cost

They’re not selling a product.

1 Like

please let Dangerfield get suspended. Just for the giggles

2 Likes

These guys have quite a few very bang average players in their best 22 that wouldn’t get games for many other teams.

Murdoch, Parsons, Smith, Parfitt and Bews to name a few.

Could it be time for a rebuild with Lonergan and Mackie on their last legs as well?

1 Like

What’s funny is just how ■■■■ both Scott brothers are at coaching. Hopefully this will wake the media up about how poor they are. They still don’t understand that it’s the players 18-24 that win you premiership, not 1-6.

Takes more than one good bloke, too.

Geelong remind me of Hewitt in the second half of his career… could still make the 4th round or quarter finals, but wasn’t a realistic Grand Slam chance anymore.

1 Like

Apparently that guys is full on every week (blue and white with face paint) and is the son (or grand son) of an ex-Geelong player.

Dat initial preview though…

Roy West’s

Not a good bloke according to my sister.

Roy west or catman?