Season 2017 - GWS

I’m quite happy for our members to take GWS’s half of the allocated Grand Final seats, as well as ours.

4 Likes

Probably one of the craziest conspiracy theories I have heard. I do like it though

Until you see the umpiring whenever we play gws…

Wouldnt it be great if we made the Grand Final
Jobe wins the Norm Smith and gets it presented to him by James Hird.
We play GWS and get to fill it with EFC fans.
We win the premiership and merchandise sales post the premiership wipe out the remaning 7 million debt.

1 Like

So Kane Cornes goes on the radio to tell everyone that Stevie J is going to be dropped and won’t play this week and claims it came from the Giants coaching panel. The “On the Coach” crew go ballistic and say the Giants have been terrible to allow this to leak before they have even had a chance to tell Stevie.

Chad Cornes used to on their coaching panel and has close ties, I wonder who told him?

I haven’t been watching much of GWS but Stevie J must be going pretty ■■■■■■■ bad if they’re picking de Boer ahead of him

Don’t rate GWS coaching panel.

It’s hard too with their list. I think Cameron is overrated and he’d spectacularly fail at a lesser club(in terms of list quality).

Just an armchair critic point of view.

2 Likes

Reported in the paper today they only sold 1200 tickets to the prelim vs Richmond out of their allocation. Looming to be the most one sided crowd to ever attend a game

2 Likes

But… But… There’s going to be over a hundred thousand there you know! The Ninthmond supporters couldn’t buy tickets anymore!

Let’s just hope the 30,000 theatre-goers do the right thing. Mind you, dead silence after Delidio kicks the wining goal after the siren would be funny.

3 Likes

I suspect the wailing and gnashing of teeth would be audible. :wink:

I wonder what 90 thousand people weeping together sounds like

1 Like

Its great for Richmond most of their supporters will be able to watch the Prelim live.

my tip is GWS. havent got a tip wrong in the finals so far.

3 Likes

Ha, looks like anyone who doesn’t barrack for GWS but took out minimal membership to get into the grand final cheap was pretty smart.

(At least I hope so, fark Richmond.)

A Gws Adelaide granny. Gawd if that happens.

Might actually excuse that mate you have who has his wedding on.

2 Likes

But… But… Gill has a million tickets to sell! Who can he stitch up now?

Over and over we hear about how sad it is that Mummy might be finished. His body is so very banged up. Didums.

This guy dished out a lot of massive and brutal hits on opponents, some of whom didnt even know what hit them, while he obviously did.

Theres this thing called Newtons 3rd law, otherwise known as Karma among Buddhists
I guess he has learned about it now

hes not really that banged up. GWS think hes past it and dont want him on their list next year. so theyre making his medical reports out to be far worse than they are so they can retire him and they dont have to pay him out for the last year of his contract.

1 Like

Unless his contract has a ‘too injured to keep playing’ option for the club to exercise, if they retire him while he’s contracted they’ll have to pay his final year out regardless.

2 Likes

I think both Mummy and Shaw had the convo to consider their futures.