Season 2017 - Melbourne

18th

Melksham apparently mentioned Hibbo has done his hammy and is training with the modified training group. With his history and this setback so early on I’m not sure how he will fair going forward.

Bullet Dodged

Good to see they have learned their lessons about giving good young players the captaincy too early.

Good to see they have learned their lessons about giving good young players the captaincy too early.

And having co-captains lol

They lack midfield depth.

So Jake Melksham gets a $10,000 fine for some Simon Goodwin type behaviour.

The Age runs with headline:

“Ex-Essendon player Jake Melksham fined $10,000 for misleading AFL betting investigators”

I hope they die so bad.

1 Like

Should have gone to St Kilda

Sad news with Jesse Hogan losing his dad.Wont be playing this weekend.

Yeah, the club has handled it well and hopefully the media leave him be for now.

1 Like

Not to downplay the gravity of him losing his father, but on a footballing note it does leave their tall stocks extremely thin.

1 Like

So, thin talls, or one tall short?

Too soon?

Jake Melksham (Omitted)

Was he that bad against us?

Took Melbourne 6 weeks to wake up.

That’s something Essendon couldn’t manage to do in 6 seasons. Hmmmnnnn

4 Likes

Didn’t get a Joey hug.

1 Like

With Angus Brayshaw concussed yet again, you’d have to hope there’s a reason he doesn’t wear a helmet.

4 times in a year now, you’d have to think his career is looking dicey.

I must admit I’ve seen no reason to think he should have been pick 3, even before he started getting concussed. Petracca, on the other hand!

1 Like

Helmets don’t do anything to help concussions as far as I’m aware.

I hope the poor bugger gets the right advice for his long term health, whatever that may be.

3 Likes

Being reported that Jesse Hogan has testicular cancer.
Pretty ■■■■ news if true

1 Like

Far out Hogan’s having a bad run. Sucks.

1 Like