Season 2017 - Richmond

There’s been a few reports that the 2 photos are unrelated.
The hair in the one outside Tiger HQ certainly appears darker than the medallion photo lady

Women’s round

That richmond player has a lot to answer for. It was BROAD in that picture.

Cool assumption guy

3 Likes

Was she hot ?

I’d say the photo involved would suggest a comfortable yes

If someone steals your “nudes”, it’s a dog act, but ■■■■■■ hell, with technology (e.g. cloud) and lack of trustworthy people around, why would you even risk it?

Lot depends on whether she was his girlfriend or not. if she was his g/f she has a right to trust him to respect her privacy .

Depends on whether you strip it back to it’s basic situation.

I was told by someone who knows people at Richmond what they claim really happened and who this person is. So I am basing my assumption on that evidence.

Was it Jake Carlisle’s dad?

1 Like

Doesnt sound like she was wearing any golf clobber

Putting the moral and legal scenarios aside, she has a cracking pair of personalities.

5 Likes

and St Kilda backed Stephen Milne for a decade. What does it matter what the club says? They’re almost always going to back their player.

2 Likes

I don’t think that’s how the law works. If you don’t consent to having your image shared, it doesn’t matter if it’s a one night stand or a long term relationship.

5 Likes

When I hear or see the name Richmond I think of vomit

1 Like

Unless you give permission to share then you should be able to expect it stays with that person. I thought he had promised to delete it.

but who cares right ?
they are premiers so they should be able to do whatever they like right ? so why even bother with this ?

1 Like

How good is the photo without the personalities blacked out tho… wowsers

2 Likes

Where can one find such photos, just asking for a mate :grinning:

3 Likes

I must admit, I did a search and couldn’t find them. A friend asked me to.

1 Like