Season 2017 - Richmond

Screw Richmond.

4 Likes

Maybe Diggers, but if read the article in the Rage about Brandon Ellis it tells us a bit about the players bonds this year.

To me it highlights the genius of Dimma and how he has developed into an elite coach, love to say it was the Sheedy influence, but more probably from Clarkson. Anyway a good read.

1 Like

Choco

How to fail for so long that it is eventually it becomes your turn

1 Like

Press conference from Punt Rd with Peggy O’Neal and Nathan Broad at 11am.

The matter is closed, we move on

Blah blah blah

Player banned from taking part in the first 15 mintues of pre-season training.

3 Likes

Won’t be allowed to post any pictures from day 1 of pre season training to social media

1 Like

6 month ban from selfies.

Must be true then? ■■■■■■ hell, we bombers should know how dangerous ‘rumours’ are. Here’s one, Bullwinkle can’t think for himself.

Suspended for first 3 games next year.

Nup. Screw Richmond and D Hardwick.

1 Like

Funny how different fans become when their team wins a flag all of a sudden they think their team is invincible and every other club is doing it wrong.

Hope Richmond crash and burn next year

1 Like

I honestly find it hard to find any sincerity in the apology. Just wreaks of the ‘im feeling bad because i was caught’, mentality. Also hate it when people who get caught out doing ■■■■ things go on to say ‘oh this is so embarrassing for me, i feel great shame’… couldnt care less how getting caught makes you feel. Apologise unreservedly, promise never to do it again, cop your punishment and fark off.

4 Likes

It must be a first, a photographer that got done for flashing and exposing in public.

I don’t think to name and shame the player is a good look. What if AFL players named every gold digging flusie that made advances toward them? Should have been dealt with behind closed doors.

The AFL pulled one of their old tricks and got Richmond to self report.

2 Likes

Not what has happened. He is lucky she dropped charges. He is names and shamed because he broke the law and is a scumbag.

5 Likes

It won’t get that far some one will wave an envelope with moola under her nose and it will all go away.
Just call me Liz.

At worst a scumbag, at best a fool. Do we really know enough about the case to decide which?