Season 2017 - Richmond

Wonder what Dane Swan and Travis Cloke think about this

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

lol.
The only thing anyone is really sure of is that the AFL is full of ■■■■,

3 Likes

Only after I looked elsewhere did I establish Broad was a player and not some RFC admin guy.

Apparently he’s a premiership player. This is news to me.

14 Likes

How is it at best a fool? He’s a grown man, responsible for his actions.

At best he is a scumbag and at worst he is a sex offender.

And yes we do enough, he has admitted to performing this action without consent.

3 Likes

I said the exact same thing when I got him in the first goal scorer/norm smith sweep at the pub.

Thought the HS had made a printing error

Didn’t he have the last kick of the game?

Possibly. I certainly wasn’t watching by that point.

Fark Adelaide and their Gibbs-ness.

1 Like

Haha… AFL is so predictable. If this was Dusty it would all magically disappear.

2 Likes

I genuinely had no idea Nathan Broad existed until this became news. I don’t even remember him playing on Grand Final day.

2 Likes

Probably in line with 90% of Blitz.

The number of times you hear that so-and-so has never heard of some other team’s player is unbelievable, but unsurprising.

Reckons he was drunk when he did it. So, I guess this is just one part of the Richmond Premiership hangover.

Richmond, the AFL becoming Moral Police, making personal business their own business.

Apparently the girl is traumatised by the possibility that her identity will be revealed. So by outing Broad, they almost certainly ensure that she will be identified.

A significant financial settlement by the player, in favour of the girl is all that was needed.

Would be surprised if a payment hadnt already taken place. No one knew who Broad was, highly unlikely they will find Broad’s broad… (I had to). I would doubt any media would out her anyway and it being him was already an open secret online.

Meanwhile RFC has decided to change its name to RPC (Richmond P0RN Club).

Richmond in general make me wanna vomit.
Everyone all of a sudden barracks for Richmond.
And when I ask those so called Richmond supporters how many games have you been to?
90% say none.

Will they be streaming it via Broad Ban?

8 Likes

Well young Broad will now have something new to tell his teammates when they have their next HHH session, but l’m not sure under which heading it will appear, leaning towards hardship myself.

1 Like

100%. I don’t believe the idea that young girls only intention when she made the conscious decision of going to the police was to just to have the photo deleted”. I don’t mean to denigrate revenge ■■■■ or condone it because I’m sure it’s not good to go through but a criminal charge vs go away money is great leverage in negotiation.

To be honest I am sick of girls putting themselves in that situation and then whinge about it…