Season 2017 - Richmond

I’d have thought there was a fairly significant difference between taking the photo on a phone versus taking it on a camera, one being so easy to disseminate. If you take it on a phone then delete it straight away, really, what’s the point of taking it in the first place.

Even if you extract a promise to not disseminate it and keep it for yourself, there’s still a chance it’ll be hacked off the cloud like The Fappening, or for one of his mates to pick the phone up off the table, look through it and then disseminate it.

He still shouldn’t have sent it on.

What happens is often if a person has this type of pic taken, they ask for it to be sent to them and then ask the taker to delete the picture.

So what? This has nothing to do with Broad’s decision to share it, something he has publicly admitted to.

You come across as if you’re slowly inching your way towards finding a way to blame the woman. If that’s your game, you can stop it right here.

1 Like

You can dream up enough fantasy ’ New Idea ’ theories which seems to be ‘part and parcel’ of Blitz - I am trying to find out more information about the case similarly to Stir Fried Kwok - And the principle I want to discuss is. How often people who take these type of pics, and then fail to pass on the picture, despite the person repeatedly asking - So a picture taker can pass on a pic to others but not to the person in the pic - It gives an idea to the motives of the person with the picture.

She posed topless with a premiership medal.

How can she possibly think a photo like that wouldn’t go viral? any way at the end of the day they are both to blame imo.

It would be nice if this thread could actually get back to talking about football, at some stage.

And your opinion is wrong and contributes to a culture that treats women as second class citizens

Then have that discussion, instead of prying into a private situation you’re probably never going to find the full story about. (not that it’s your right to know in the first place)

If you want to discuss it fair enough, but don’t go casting aspersions, or creating the opportunity to do so, on the victim of someone else’s actions in the process.

For some unexplained reason, I have watched the Richmond finals series more than once.

They were very, very good and given any luck will be a top team next year.

And the young lady in the photo, had a magnificent set of breasts, and a very slim waist.

1 Like

Garbage. What type of idiot let’s a premiership player take that pic? Broads in the wrong, but WTF did she think was gonna happen.

4 Likes

Maybe she believed what an AFL footballer told her.

2 Likes

Thankfully people can now stop wasting time discussing whether Anthony Miles would be the 39th or 40th player on our list. Well, at least until this time next year when he’s out of contract again.

Miles, 25, only played five AFL games in 2017 and had considered leaving the club to seek more opportunities.

However on Monday the club announced Miles had signed a one-year contract extension, along with Townsend and Castagna who signed for one and two more years respectively.

This is my take. I hate victim blaming, but sometimes you have to be considerate of who you’re with and where you’re going. E.g., never going to certain places at night by yourself (as a man or a woman), not going home with dodgy blokes from nightclubs, and expecting them not to want anything from you etc… Does it make it your fault if anything goes wrong? Not at all, but there are occasions where you have to think of risks to your own safety.

5 Likes

Man if I nailed some chick from the AFLW league and she put photos up of her premiership medal hanging off my donga I’d be ■■■■■■■ chuffed as, I’d be selling limited edition framed signed prints.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I agree with that.
However - the flipside of that risk-assessment is, if you’re going to do something illegal, there will probably be ramifications.

I am not convinced on Richmond holding up long term. I get the feeling they will be figured out and it will end up them pinching a flag rather than being a dominant team. Atleast I really hope this is the case.

I wish We could pinch a flag sooner rather than later

imo Tigers caught the comp off gaurd with there mainac pressure oposistion teams now will be planing all summer on how to counter it also they will be the hunted instead of the hunter.

Can easily see them doing a Bulldogs.

One can only hope