Season 2018 - Collingwood

If I explain further - will you laugh at me?
Cause I’m a little sensitive.

It’s a statement of fact what I’m saying. So I’m unsure how you can dispute it. But no I won’t laugh at you.

Alrighty then.
I’m doing well today - quite a few ‘arguments’ I don’t have to follow up on :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok, you edited slightly, so let me give you my point of view.
Judging a team’s calibre by the quality of the teams they play is one way to rate - but there are a few caveats. For example - how good is a team playing another that is decimated with injuries? What about weather conditions - does it matter? Do you take it in consideration? What about ‘form’?
Form is a bit of a flighty thing, because much like the rating system we’re discussing - it is subject to the win/loss performance against other teams - the opponents ‘form’, and variables and conditions surrounding that specific performance. But let’s take ‘form’ to mean - ‘how well a team is playing in general, at the time’. If we can agree on that loose definition, Essendon are top 4 in the comp, on form, since the Carlton loss. Now - you can say that regardless - we are sitting in 11th spot - and technically - Collingwood hasn’t beaten us at ‘#4’ or even ‘in the eight’. But to my mind, that would be a spurious argument, because it does not hold true to the actual purpose of the rating system we are talking about.

Pales in comparison to brilliant afl.com.au image:

4 Likes

They are correct though, … Collingwood do Blow, …

1 Like

Don’t like seeing players getting injured but suck a bag of dicks Pies hope the Tigers give you a good old rogerring

And to add a counterpoint…they suck as well.

1 Like

How much?

De Goney

1 Like

http://m.afl.com.au/news/2018-08-24/exclusive-sam-murray-under-asada-investigation

How many more of these incidents are we going to cop from Collingwood before someone intervenes??

They clearly have a drug infested culture.

8 Likes

All clubs would want to be circumspect about this, glass houses, etc.

1 Like

They were perfectly happy to throw stones at our glass house but I take your point.

9 Likes

how hard is it to not ingest cocaine/ meth/ pot on gameday? i mean really?

2 Likes

So much for ASADA-process confidentiality.

4 Likes

Must of had his drink spiked. No other possible way…

2 Likes

Fark you wouldn’t want to be playing stoned, surely?

lets ask langford

1 Like

Don’t you mean contaminated meat? Isn’t that three positives for them now? We had a big ■■■■■■■ 0!

2 Likes