Season 2018 - Hawthorn

Maybe we should just start a weird contrary views thread where Wim and Digs can furiously argue with (or agree with) each other?

2 Likes

Can we be team-mates? We could call it “Team Funny, with Bomb Doe and also that other not funny guy” (name needs some work)

1 Like

He won’t even call me a troll in the Worsfold thread anymore.
That’s how soft and cuddly he’s gotten and you blokes are still sooking.

Do you want me to call you a troll in the Worsfold thread? Cause I can tooooootally do that

Sorry.
It’s just not the same.

Upset is maybe overstating it just a touch.

You could probably draw the line where I stopped caring to roughly the point I changed from earnest replies to suggestions of lead poisoning.

1 Like

If you’re not calling for the ban hammer and crying in your bourbon, then I’m not referring to you.

Bourbon?

2 Likes

Im also really really confused. Wims going all BSD on us

Wim’s always been that way a little. But he hates Woosha so you gotta expect it.

You’ve never?
Oh, you simply must.

You know everyone has a drink they punish when they’re 19-21 and now the smell or taste of it, or the sight of the bottle makes em spew?

You mean Southern Comfort? Or sparkling white wine of any variety including French champagne.

4 Likes

You just described how I feel about one of my ex girlfriends perfectly

Alcoholism is not a relationship

1 Like

Uncanny.

That would be whiskey straight up. Damn Johnnie Walker Red, absolutely horrible drink. Even very expensive single malts make my stomach queezy.

Punish eh

1 Like

username innit