Season 2018 - Port Adelaide

He’s never been a big talker.

1 Like

It was probably Paddy’s worse game of the year, I’m not sure what game Bacchus was watching

Port fans covering themselves in glory again it seems as the AFL are investigating a claim that a Port fan was using the N word at the practice match and that things got heated

Still can’t understand how people can either

a) switch teams
Or
b) adopted a second team as if it’s their own

Ryder 37 hit outs
Other Port players 12
TBell 23
Other Bombers Nil

Ryder killed TBell in the ruck and gave Port 1st possession, they got killed everywhere else.

TBell did OK around the ground and dogged Ryder who didn’t take a mark.

What were the clearances?

Is this the game which Paddy Ryder got ZERO marks for the match, the only time he achieved this all year??

Clearances were about even & TBC collected 3 marks.

I’d call that a NIL all result, or a win in our books as Paddy was in AA form for the rest of the season

1 Like

My feeling after the game was same as Bacchus. Ryder was quiet but beat Bellcho in the hit outs where he too easily jumped over the top of him. I don’t think big tommy is suited to that kind of matchup.

We actually won clearances & centre clearances, only by a small margin, but still it’s something we were pantsed in for the rest of the year.

And Paddy was down on his yearly averages in all key indicators, disposals, marks, hit outs & tackles

Yep Ryder did have 0 marks and TBell had 3.
TBell had 16 disposals to Ryder’s 10 and 5 tackles to 1.

1 Like

That what I said, Paddy got no marks.

We won by a shiteload but TBell got pansed in the ruck. Just like Tigers showed in GF, the day of the Ruckman is gone.

Who did that?

Well if you are judging who won the tap outs as the overall winner of who beat who (even though we won the clearances, so most of Paddy’s hit outs were ineffective), then Harry used to beat Simon Madden every time they played each other.
Harry Madden always won the taps, they just went nowhere. And Simon would then take about 15 marks around the ground, but obviously marks aren’t important to a ruckman, taps are where it all happens

Bargey and diggers

Diggers supports franklin FC.

He supports the swans in general as well, not just cokey

This could be a crazy Vossy type year me thinks.

I know they’re largely depth, but lumping average players together doesn’t mean they will make them a better side.

McKenzie I can sort of see the logic, but Thomas and Trengove fkn lol

5 times zero still equals zero

1 Like

Yeah I don’t get the hype about them at all really. The only one of their recruits that I think will improve them much is Rockliff.

1 Like

If he doesn’t drag down the off-field culture