Season 2018 - St Kilda

I assume you’re taking the ■■■■. They’re clearly better than last year despite the cleanout they had in the offseason of the guys that wanted to leave.

If they hang onto their young players at the end of this year there are lots of reasons to suggest they’ll show more improvement next year and probably win 7 or 8 games

Nope, they were terrible today. They will get rid of their coach no doubt imo, just the question will be when.

Of course!

Although I look at that GC side & list and see a lot of pretty ordinary retreads - Ellis, Miles, Horlin-Smith, Hombsch, Holman, Murdoch, Aaron Young.

Witts has been a raging success.

Echoes of the Bears.

I still think they probably should fold eventually.
But I think Dew has done the right thing with the list. Kept their high picks and drafted in talented youngsters. Traded in some mature guys who aren’t over the hill and are desperate to scrap for a spot to create competition for spots.
Need more of the younger guys to take over next year to take them up the ladder.

I think Dew has got them as competitive as possible.
The next few years are their last hope. If we get 2 or 3 years down the track and another batch of youngsters are walking away and they’re still in the bottom 4, then it’s time to fold

congrats @theDJR’s son on getting his first afl goal.

I gotta be more careful with my sperm.