Season 2018 - Western Bulldogs

Caro absolutely teeing off on Peter Gordon on FC regarding the Katie Brennan situation.

Not a chance I’m watching that. Can’t stand to look at it or listen. Like nails down a chalkboard.

Teeing off how though? Poor legal defence?

I assume SWSNBS toeing the AFL line probably wanting it all to go away whereas full legal action happened/happening

Call me silly or strange, but I couldn’t really give the slightest of flying farks as to what she thinks, says or does. Weird I know…

13 Likes

@Riolio may not have watched it yet, so don’t spoil the show for him!

3 Likes

Can you see Gil’s lips moving?

2 Likes

Lin Jong’s working his way back from an ACL sustained in June last year, so he missed a good chunk of pre-season.

Wallis has had a few issues of late as well and missed all of JLT.

Daniel, on the other hand, is just out of favour, for whatever reason.

I’m more bemused at whomever decided it was a good idea to move Easton Wood forward, and then stick to that plan when your 2 best defenders got injured, your best running back was also going to play forward and Wood went basically statless in the role (for the first half) in JLT2.

3 Likes

Not sure why they decided Easton Wood should move forward rather than Zaine Cordy.

I like the look of him.

So apparently Clay Smith will be out for at least another month and Crozier will be out for a few weeks also.

They’ll have a slim list to pick from against us. Hope we make the most of it.

Gordon, your club is too insignificant for anyone to hate you. If your club was to merge with St Kilda people would ask who the ■■■■ has merged with St Kilda.

5 Likes

Beveridge brought a club from nowhere which had just lost 4 or 5 senior players and wins a flag in 2 years. The fact that they haven’t been that good since just shows what a brilliant piece of coaching it was. Tigers had the benefit of 3 MCG games. Dogs won in perth and in western farkin sydney & 2 more times on their way to the flag.
Lukie’s a legend and we’re just a bunch of netnerds who couldn’t even crack in if a good root was on offer.

4 Likes

Don’t be so down on yourself.

, Luke.

1 Like

Hi Luke! We have memberships available if you would like one.

Define available

So Bevo was on c7 news and said that he expects his players to get the best deal they can, where ever that is. Sounds like they have flagged a rebuild and are happy to see some off.

The Bont is out for 3 weeks due to having his appendix removed.

We should send him flowers and a long term contract.

7 Likes

Doubt we can afford him after we get Cripps, but I’m happy to be wrong.

3 Likes

Bevo goes ape, again.

IF Damian Barrett knew what ‘sliding doors’ actually meant THEN he wouldn’t be confusing so many people.

2 Likes