Season 2018 - Western Bulldogs

Barrett’s just another meat headsport reporter who makes crap up and tries to insinuate things that are not correct all the time. He is a loser.

1 Like

If you are going to go whack then you go as clear and as hard as you can.
Beveridge certainly did that.

1 Like

i wonder who instructed the bulldogs to remove that section from the press conference?

actually, i don’t at all.

Did they really? Beverage should be furious.

He’s not a meathead though, he’s the guy who spent all of high school getting bullied by the meatheads, and wants to be their mate anyway.

1 Like

Wow Bevo gunning for purple head! Straight shooting from the hip, hits Barrett with both barrels right between the eyes. Good stuff. Please sir, can we have some more.

2 Likes

Barrett has gone after him today.

apparently, i heard it on SEN (sue me, i like listening to tim watson). it was good to hear how hard he defended boyd and went after barrett.

i assume the afl marketing team has to sign off every piece of footage uploaded to a club website, which is the afl’s website after all.

Don’t worry about listening to SEN. Rolo subscribed to some podcast with Barrett and Hutchy.
Plus he watches replays of footy classified

3 Likes

SEN is an abomination during the day.
Andrew Maher makes me want to cut my ears off Chopper style.
Then KB comes on after 3 and it gets worse.

1 Like

While I dont listen to it anymore, I didnt mind Maher when he was talking about other sports. He is a keen follower of alot of other sports and knows more about them than 99% of his work colleagues.

I think in that show they also had Darren Berry and Kosi and it was quite good. There was one show that would chat to a legend on a Wednesday from about 1pm which was also good to listen too.

Too bad the other 20-22 hours of that station is a shitstain

Don’t cut your ears off its not a good look. And interfere with the ear’s speakers.

Yep - probably the nicest guy in radio. And the most annoying. That fake childish fabricated hype stuff he does is farking atrocious.

1 Like

Tom Boyd has retired, effective immediately.

Clubs clearing the decks for the mid-season draft.

Don’t know what happens to his salary.