Season 2019 - Collingwood

Hmmm

4 Likes

At this point I think his phone autofills that in at the start of every sentence.

6 Likes

Hey baby, I miss you and just wanted to let you know from the bottom of my heart that I love you, according to CD

1 Like

CD say Collingwood have the hardest “draw” ? Deal with it.

Less to do with Wells are more to do with a hypocritical fat Ed.

I liked him in the early days of the footy show, but fmd. That’s said, the f@ck bleeds black and white and he bats for the club.

…flog.

There is no way to truly state which teams have harder or easier draws. It is something that can only be done in hindsight, and with a lot of analytical effort, even then. More rubbish for the peasants.

4 Likes

How many times do they leave Melbourne?
Still only 5 times.

14 @ MCG
3 @ Marvel

Interstate
1 Adelaide Oval (Crows)
1 (Showground Stadium) (GWS)
1 SCG (Swans)
1 Gabba (Lions)
1 Optus Stadium (WCE)

Mistake? What mistake?

Houli_Dooley, please.

1 Like

#SideBySide

1 Like

If mods aren’t happy, just delete it. Fair enough :+1:

Thread name change suggestion:

“The Rumour Files”

or have 3AW copyrighted that ?

After everything we had to endure over the Saga, that the Hirds had to endure, the marriage rumours , the online lies etc, this forum has no business bathing in salacious gossip about peoples private lives. Do it elsewhere please.

PS - Fark Collingwood.

19 Likes

Too late - told all the Pies’ supporters at work already:):grin:

2 Likes

Bigfooty has an entire sub forum dedicated to this bottom feeding muckraking. Leave it there

4 Likes

Why would anyone agree to drop a contract, and why would the player’s manager and the AFL let them? Especally when it would take a miricle and 23+ games for him to get a contract next year…

Not to mention he came to them as a free agent, with a 3 year 600k bid from the Pies. North also got compo based on the 1.8 mil offer. Must be hit for tampering otherwise, every free agency bid from now on is a farce.

4 Likes

It’s Collingwood, wouldn’t get your hopes up - they’ll wait till Essendon do something similar and tell us it’s not allowed.

1 Like

Was thinking the same thing. I guess maybe some players feel they have not contributed as well as they could due to injury and want to help out the club another way.

If you get a free agent you take the risks for mine. Too many other things are reliant on the ‘offer’ to allow the offer to be changed at a latter date. There is no way that North would have gotten a second round pick if the offer was what it is now. Whats to stop a player getting a big pay cheque to move and stop their club from bidding, then at the end of the second year ripping that contract up and starting again on minimum chips. Precident is there now.

2 Likes

Agree completely, was just trying to rationalize why a player like Wells would take the pay cut.