Season 2019 - Collingwood

I have Collingwood jumping a few sides, and being jumped by a few others.

Checkers.

1 Like

I’m hoping they’ll lose there major pieces rather than their minors and pawns.

Chess.

1 Like

I’m having trouble finding a Kamchatka analogy for Collingwood.

Hmm, that’s a risk.

2 Likes

It wasn’t just a bad day in the GF for pendles & frontbottom. Pendlebury is slowing down and sideboob is manageable if you put the right kind of squeeze on.
In other words, after an initial burst, frontbottom will be quiet if pressure is applied in the correct spots.

Richmond had one of the best injury runs in 2017 and 2018 that as a supporter you could hope for.

How many games did Martin, Rance, Reiwodlt, Cotchin miss over this time?

Finals 2018 they had a couple of injuries but nothing major, and compared to Collingwood who basically had no tall defenders they had it easy with injuries.

It made my day when Collingwood smashed them, because of the absolute smugness and certainty they had of going back to back.

2 Likes

Same.

Pies beating Tigers then losing was the absolute perfect result.

9 Likes

Probably the deepest midfield of quality in the league just added Beams, will get some decent kpp’s back. Well drilled in a highly competitive, modern plan. We will do very well to keep up with, let alone overtake them.

1 Like

I’ve heard this going through the media and that they need to ensure they play there secondary roles just as well.
Could go pear shape if there mids can’t impact around the flanks and in the pockets.

Fixed.

I was talking about Beams

Taylor Adams has injured his finger - expected to be out for up to 10 weeks.

oh no. how sad :neutral_face:

1 Like

I’ll save the schadenfreude until after the game tonight

2 Likes

Just in time for Anzac Day

1 Like

I admit I only come on here to share the love. The more love the better. So I can’t believe that my sauciest ever double entendre didn’t even generate a single clickable like. Are you folks all prudish or easily embarrassed by sexually climactic innuendo or something?
Or maybe it was just a crap attempt at humour as my boss suggested yesterday referring to an email I sent out recently. She was wrong too.

Too high brow. That was your error.

Tonight? It’s only a JLT game. Let’s wait until we can actually beat them on ANZAC day

Probably not in the mood for that particular Benny Hill brand given the penetration of the word ‘vanilla’ in recent media. Don’t fear, the audience will return, with double dipped choc tops no doubt.

And in greater numbers?

4 Likes