Season 2019 - Fark Carlton

It appears she has a swimwear range or something.

Good luck to her.

She’s just being smart.

1 Like

I just surfed the site too.
I really do prefer natural beauty way more than the look they have now days.
Kudos for the business brains though…if they would take my tips they’d probably go bust, like I have…twice. Third time lucky I hope.
:wink:

2 Likes

Permanent Spooners.

1 Like

Fkg right. They should just cop their whack.

Hope he does better than the last ex Melbourne players start up

5 Likes

He doesn’t have time to train and play footy, to busy with the beautiful people.

its all relative to the size of their brown paper bags

It wouldn’t stop Capt Kirk and it wouldn’t stop me.

2 Likes

You do realise that “social media influencers” routinely exaggerate the number of their followers about as much as FarkCarlton supporters exaggerate Mark Murphy’s toughness?

By about 90%.
Russian bots say hi!

PS - it’s actually a career path that’s past it’s peak (thank fark) as many companies are realising it translates bugger all into actual sales.
In that sense a typical Bugg decision- GWS, Melbourne, Influencer

1 Like

But the girl in question is not a mega company.

She looks to have her own boutique bathing company and has 1.4m social media followers. That to me suggest very good exposure with hardly any financial outlay. Albeit a lot of hard work.

For her to get similar exposure via other marketing means she would have to spend a lot more money.

1 Like

sure, but how many Nice Reply, Good Reply and Great Reply badges does she have?

there is no comparison to Blitz love

19 Likes

To get serious

• the majority of these “followers” are bots, not people.
  • “followers” have a very poor record of translating into actual sales - everyone remembers Franco Cozzo - did you or anyone you know buy his furniture? Large companies have started to wise up to this, and are adjusting their marketing budgets accordingly.
  • everyone has a “boutique swimsuit range” or a personal scent range these days. It’s so generic I’m surprised the AFL doesn’t have one.

While I’m being serious I know someone who did an academic study of video bloggers. They apparently; a) have an average “ cool” time of 12 to 18 months,
b) their average audience age is 12 to 13 years, and c) their biggest audience by far is for their vids where they explain to others how to become a video blogger.
Translate that into a career. Good luck.

6 Likes

I’m not disagreeing with what you are saying I am just highlighting that the alternatives for a 21 year old are slim without a huge budget.

The cheapest and most effective way to capture a big audience is via social media and even if half her followers are fake she still has a very good audience.

Unlike Nike or these other huge companies she wouldn’t have access to billionaire athletes or huge billboards.

She’s making the most of what she has and in face value appears to be doing a good job.

1 Like

Mate she’s got a boyfriend, you’re wasting your time.

13 Likes

I actually feel dirty defending anything Fark Carlton related

1 Like

I mean with all her totally real followers, nobody on here had heard of her line of AliExpress spec manufactured whatever, until someone dug it up, after Bugg posted it.

1 Like

Language warning: oh yeah

2 Likes

Don’t worry, as a millenial, “Internet influencer” is just one of the 37 different occupations she will have in her lifetime

2 Likes

A despicable occupation.
Who’s with me?

2 Likes

Killer_mike is only influenced by The’s instagram.

2 Likes