Season 2019 - Fark Carlton

Anyone heard more on this?

3 Likes

Probably out on the ■■■■ and ■■■■■■ himself. What a start to the year to the Scumbags.

■■■■■■■ LOL

1 Like

What a shame.

Fark Northern can’t afford to lose any players.

6 Likes

Ahahah! Yet another experienced player down.

Suck ■■■■

1 Like

It’s legit statement on Carltons website.

good gravy… what an absolute disaster run

Robert Allenby: “Yello”.

Alex Fasolo: “Um, yeah, hi, Rob. It’s Alex Fasolo here. Look, I’ve gotten myself into a bind & was wondering if I could drop by for a chat?”

RA: “Sure thing, Alex. Drop by tonight, but till then, hang tight, buddy. And remember, if you believe it happened, it happened. That’s the sport. See ya later.” Click.

5 Likes

Adelaide already started spending their pick 1

1 Like

Love C*nton.

Pies had alleged off-field “issues” with Fasolo for 5+ years, under Malthouse and Buckley, with a strong and experienced group of leaders.

Carlton, with a coach who looks like he fell out of a christmas cracker, and a non-existent leadership group, reckon they can handle him.

Yeah. Nah.

They’ll have a dip at Jack Watts next year.

16 Likes

100 percent they should fold cos I can’t see them winning more than 3 games. Adelaide can start scouring the country for the most talented U18 year old kid because that No. 1 pick is coming express post

1 Like

Could finish 19th.

22 Likes

Whoever would have thought that that curse would work so well.

“May you and your kind and all you own rot away,” the curse intoned. “May the wind of change sweep you away and put you away from the feet of the people you despise.”

from

and

‘Was it the salary cap rorting that invited the curse? Hiring Mick Malthouse? Snatching the 1999 Preliminary Final away from Essendon causing the natural order of things to become perilously unbalanced? :slightly_smiling_face: Hard to say.’

from

6 Likes

What a beautiful morning.

4 Likes

I’m just surprised Fasolo tackled someone.
Jeez, he must have been in a state of altered consciousness.

10 Likes

I saw Marc Murphy at Sportsmed over here a few weeks back but haven’t seen or heard much about any injury

Wow- outstanding!

5 Likes

Play scuffle, sure…

You made me go on to that website with no extra information.
A pox on you and your family.