Season 2019 - Hawthorn

Yeh early in week was rumoured football return everyone thought vfl, but was a shock afl selection.

And also meant they could have kept Shiel so easier to screw us over ■■■■■■.
And gws kicking up a stink about Chris Johnson’s kid now too.

McCartney is a prick.

1 Like

So, they’re rushing in a long-term injured player through the 1’s?

2 Likes

Yes, but their coach is a genius, so it’s ok.

History is written by the victors.

1 Like

Exact same thing happened after we got Joey D. The father son rule was fine up until it was “unfair” that we got Joe. Really hoping Chris Johnsons kid comes to us now just to p1ss them off. I dont even know if hes any good.

1 Like

Hawks are an amazing club. Clarkson has transformed both the game and that club after 10 years of mediocrity. I know that Whoosha was the coach we needed during the saga, but he’s not the coach to take this team forward.

Clarkson has a game plan that works despite cattle on the field. He has produced many senior coaches for other clubs, many of which continue to thank him by giving him players for nothing. No doubt Scully was a free hit, pick 11 or whatever it was from Carlton to allow them to land O’meara was a gift from Bolton, Mitchell for pick 11 was a thankyou from Sydney for not matching Buddy bid. The guy is a genius!

Btw. Fark Hawthorn and Carlton of course.

2 Likes

Blakeys son showed a bit for the swans last night.

Imagine how ■■■■■■ they would be if Maurice’s son chose us over tigers via Tiwi academy.

That’d be Victor Hugo, with a special guest appearance by Victor Mature I assume.
Unless you’re referring to Antipope Victor IV, though I don’t think any reads him much these days.
Although Dr Frankenstein’s first name was also Victor, so he may have written the Hawthorn medical manual.
Ties in nicely to the medical conspiracy theory surrounding Hawthorn.
I need some smelling salts.

Nearly took all the pain and frustration away from the Dons losing yesterday.

3 Likes

Didn’t think Mosquito was worth pick ~50…

Ah Clarko. Einstein was also a genius, but he rejected quantum mechanics.

Coniglio must be staying at gws

Why?

They had cash for Shiel this year so would have it for Coniglio (although they did get Wingard)

And probably Roughead out would free up for Patton who has had what 3 reco’s? Can’t really command huge $$

I think he is just saying that the talk has switched off Coniglio and on to others which may indicate that people know what Coniglio has decided.

It’s April.

Hawks friend messaged me today saying the latest rumour is that Hawks are looking at Daniher, think they can get him right injury wise.

Keep your mitts off him!

They’d offer us a fifth or sixth round pick, saying that’s what they paid for Scully.

Another hospital case for the Hawks.

At what point are they going to punt on injured players and it not come off perfectly.

O’Meara, Scully are enough! Hawks are likely to get Patton and he rolls on to win the Coleman.