Season 2019 - Port Adelaide

WTF? ■■■■ him and the homesick bullshit story he rode in on. He is a traitor, a ■■■■■■■ stupid human being who can’t string together 4 words and a ■■■■■■■ liar. Remember when he wanted to leave because of “deformed babies” but when he went to adelaide he spoke to the Port doctor and “he was fine”. Absoluteky threw us under the bus and ■■■■■■ us over in the finals on 2014.
I’m glad port only got 1 good year out of him, much like us except we wasted 10 ■■■■■■■ years on this pea-heat to show something.
I would burn the place down if he ever came back to the club.
And you just know this ■■■■ hasn’t saved a penny from us over-paid wage so that’s why he wants a 2-year deal.
I wouldn’t even have him back at our VFL even if he offered to pay us and mentor Draper.

So ■■■■ him

17 Likes

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

{insert Emperor smiling gif here}

One hell of a rant there. I agree btw.

2 Likes

I have to say it…it looks like a d!ck pic with Ken superimposed on the kn0b.

6 Likes

The pre-game v Geelong thread on Port’s board (Bigfooty) is a quality read.

Highly recommend :joy::+1:

Hope you washed your hands.

1 Like

Yep, there was a good way and a ■■■■ way to go about what happened. Reckon he was the only one who went the ■■■■ way. Hibbo, Carlisle et al went the good way.

1 Like

yep - given what the players had gone through no one would have begrudged any of them the wish for a clean start somewhere else. No need for the deception.

As much as i like Ryder, bringing him back is not the answer He would only stall Drapers development. The only blokes left who know his taps are like Heppell, our midfield has transformed that much. Shiel, SMith, parish, Mcgrath, Langford, Stringer all probably never played with him.
we need to get games into draper next year provdied he recovers from his knee ok.
Clarke might get another year as break glass in case of emergency situation on cheap coin
and ideally draft another younger forward/ruck type.

Would want to be a dire emergency.

Ports list management has been abysmal. They seems to just grab whoever is available on the trade market with almost zero thought as to team balance.

Bringing in Rockliff when you’ve got Wines and Boak?

Lycett with Ryder and Dixon?

Watts for any reason?

Morons.

2 Likes

They knew Ryder was not going to last much longer, that was why they went after Lycett

1 Like

And Dixon too important as a fwd / not a ruck anyway

Every time they had to use him in ruck their fwd line fell apart

I’d avoid ever doing the Ink Blot test if I were you, … :smirk:

3 Likes

Everyone knows they’re phallic images, the shrinks are just doing it to screw with your head.

2 Likes

Wines has a fractured thumb

2 Likes

Sucking it too hard?

4 Likes

Some mail this morning that I haven’t had confirmed but seems Port is in very dire financial strife and the AFL has stepped in and taken control of the club

6 Likes

Will miss another 2 weeks with it

Surely they have enough collateral in the form of tarps that they can sell off in order to save them from administration?

6 Likes