Season 2019 - Port Adelaide

Looks like Bec is a big Hank Hill fan

3 Likes

Looks like Hinkley has lipstick on, or has been on a the blue heaven milkshakes again.

What you’re saying is - he needs two helmets?

Who won the Ryder trade?

At this stage its almost a nill all draw! Port have gotten 3 very good years out of Ryder but they did give up picks 17 & 37 so is that enough of a return to say it was a winning trade? I’d be interested to know what Port fans think atm or if they believe he needs at least 2 more years of decent service to repay the price.

We can’t really say Cooney worked out as well as we’d hoped so really its simply a matter of does Langford have a good enough career from here to say we got the most out of the trade?

Brisbane

3 Likes

Aussie Rules Football at the highest level is becoming more and more fcked up by the day.

I’ve seriously just about had it.

2 Likes

Still better than what the NRL get up to.

Bancroft, Warner and Smith would be proud of this ball tampering :rofl:

8 Likes

That’s called a “family ticket”

1 Like

Maybe better to listen on the radio broadcast and then you don’t see all the underhanded stuff happening when the umpires lose their eyesight and their integrity.

1 Like

Port apparently is doing well this season. It is said that its mostly on the back of the large number of kids they are playing.
Great for 2020 and beyond, but lets see how these kids are going from round 16 onwards.
It sounds like year 1 of a rebuild that’s going better than anticipated.

At 4 and 2 it sounds good. But the only really good win was West Coast in Perth. But West Coast are off, as are North, Melb and Carlton were poor in round 2. The 7 point loss at home against Richmond in round 4, when Richmond were re-calibrating is perhaps a little flattering.

Friday night, we will see where they really are against one of the genuine top sides.

lol.
You sound affronted.

Port’s draw looks very easy to me. I still don’t think they’ll make the 8, but it’s not completely out of the question.

On a side note, I’ll be interested to see how long it takes before the Gold Coast gets a home game against Port. Their only game against Port this year is in Adelaide. I wonder if the AFL will hold a grudge because Gold Coast decided to give up on the China bullshit

You could basically say the same about us. Who have we beaten?

3 Likes

I honestly don’t think Port are much chop.

Good on them for trading out problem players and bringing in youth. Smartly targeted a strong draft and looks like it will pay off.

50/50 to make the top 8 I reckon.

1 Like

Last, second last and 7th.
And Brisbane admitted to struggling on the MCG early as they have rarely played there.

but we have taken it up to the pies.

Need to beat the red hot cats to stay in front on the ledger.

Yes. Well i am sus when i hear the likes of david king getting all excited and tipping them as the next best thing. Now if Jack got back in the side it would be straight into the top 4 right ?

Yeah he said that this will be the best Friday night game of the year.

I reckon pies will smoke them