Season 2019 - Port Adelaide

What’s his injury issue that has cooked him?

Besides his tiny peaheart

He’s had Achilles problems hasn’t he? That’s massive warning signs for a big man.

Go ■■■■ yourself, Paddy Ryder.

3 Likes

Chronic Achilles problems. Barely trains and is managed each week just to get him on the ground.

If Ryder finishes up this season which seems a reasonable possibility given @Aceman’s info, then it’s a pretty quick decline after being All Australian in 2017

5 Likes

Since they got Ryder (supposedly the last piece of the puzzle for them at the time), screwed us and disrupted our finals run, they have played in one final, and lost. Perhaps Ryder essingtoned them.

13 Likes

So we won the trade?

THE > Ryder?

3 Likes

I can see Jackets trying to get him back…

1 Like

I’ve heard Diggers mob are sniffing around

1 Like

Pretty sure Kane Cornes anointed him as the next Dustin Martin

1 Like

Swans wanted him in first place but afl wouldn’t let them trade.

1 Like

Swans or the Saints even might consider him for a 1 year deal on minimum chips

Saints would be good, he and Carlisle could have a reminisce. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome back PADDY

1 Like

THE BIGGEST BENDER IVE EVER SEEN!!

10 Likes

Why? They are a cooked team who need to rebuild. Why would they want an even more cooked ruckman? I wouldn’t like to see him back with us, but if you think about it, it’s the type of deal that would have Jackets putting on extra jackets. Stop-gap ruck, help Bellchambers out for another 1-2 years whilst we develop Draper. Better than Z.Clarke. Feel good story, return of a former star player.

IMG_3266

3 Likes

Not that he (or we) knew it at the time but Ryder did us a massive favour by leaving.

Carlisle too.

1 Like

I’m just glad he’s got all his extended family there back home in Adelaide to support him. Oh wait…

6 Likes

Richmond need a decent ruckman for a year or two and they are also a destination club for Indigenous players these days which was the main reason Ryder went to Port

Geelong might also be curious considering they’re going all in whilst they have the big 3