Season 2019 - West Coast

Freo are 7-4 there against travelling sides.
They were 1-8 away from there.

WCE are 9-3 there vs travelling sides, 8-3 away.

That still seems to be advantageous.

2 Likes

All booked and ready to go again mate!! Hope to see you there :ok_hand:

2 Likes

The WEagles are a quality outfit. l had a feeling they were going to win the GF, when late in the PF against the Dees, the TV camera cut to 3 players on their beach. McGovern had his socks off, and the three of them were just chatting casually among themselves, with complete disregard for the current game, which was foregone. They exuded a confidence that is rare to see any time on a football ground, let alone in a final.

This year they will be the hunted. Their home ground advantage is probably the strongest in the entire league. Their tall forwards are always dangerous and find ways to impact a game. Darling was in AA form until he got injured early in the season and Kennedy is a classy finisher. Nic Nat is now an unknown quantity, with 2 serious knee recos. Is he going to come back and re-establish his credentials? He has been overtaken by Gawn and Grundy does he still have the the ability to follow up on the ground. When he is up and firing he is one of the 3 best rucks in the league. Vardy played a great game in the GF, but has not been able to string together many consistent performances over his career, a bit like SMack in that regard. They should keep Nic Nat under wraps until the second half of the season.

McGovern is a marvel in defence. He would be the first picked for me, each week. Do they solidify their position or suffer a premiership hangover? Simpson is a good coach, he will not allow this team to slip up nor fall away. Gaff will be eager to make amends, he has something to prove and will be more driven than any other player on the list. Yeo will continue to shine and Jetta adds plenty of dash. Definite top 4 finish.

Apparently a rumour going around that NicNat is in some serious doubt for not only the rest of this year but going forward. Synesmosis possibly

2 Likes

Posted on Triple M. Looks legit

Huge out but they’ve survived without him before

Very unlucky for him though

Syndesmosis is (normally) somewhere between 6-12 weeks depending on how many of the ligaments (3) are affected and the degree of damage to those ligaments.
Did he play out the game against Collingwood? I had a lower grade injury last year and apart from missing 6 games there was about a 1% chance I could’ve played a game of footy on the day that I did it.

I know this will come as a shock to everyone, totally unexpected as it is…but Nic-Nat will miss an extended period due to injury.

WEST Coast will once again be without Nic Naitanui for an extended period, after the star ruckman suffered an ankle syndesmosis injury in his third game back from his second knee reconstruction.

The 29-year-old is still awaiting the result of scans before the club is able to provide an accurate timeframe for his return, slated to be in the next 24 to 48 hours.

Apparently some major news about to hit about West Coast.

Regarding?

4:30pm presser from Andrew Dillion regarding an integrity issue.

Someone on bigfooty running with a player tampering with a drug sample… no idea if true, but also heard something about to come out.

Willie Rioli apparently.

Yep, have just heard the same

Does this mean we’re back into the finals?

25 Likes

BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT ESSENDRUGS

1 Like

Another club with someone who has ACTUALLY tested postive to something

11 Likes

We are fkn back :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Losing to a team that is testing positive is PEAK ESSENDON.

There are levels of disappointment and we keep finding ways to break through to new grounds. FML.

11 Likes