Season 2020 - Port Adelaide

Right, because that slogan worked so well for Caaarlton a few years ago. Not long after they proved it, when they came for a wooden spoon or few.

Stinkley believes the Port list are good enough to be contenders. Sounds like he has taken in too much sun, or been touched on the Koch.

1 Like

I would be putting odds on Hinkley not seeing out the season as coach off the back of these comments.

2 Likes

Why outrage?
Why vitriol?
Isn’t that what people want written into our mission statement?

I’d assume it would be applauded. And the team would instantly win a premiership because without it stated or written publicly it just cannot possibly happen.

2 Likes

fk off port you bunch of inbred c*nts

2 Likes

Who cares?

Hasn’t that been one of his shortcomings as a coach though? Loves the hubris but continually fails to deliver?

Stupid statement from a man who is most likely on his last legs as coach

1 Like

I’m really confused now.
A club that is 26 years old is celebrating its 150th birthday this year but they are selling club gear that says “1820“ on it which is 16 years before SA was even founded :crazy_face:

1 Like

Perhaps boasting about how many tarps the club currently owes money for? Or how many times Kochie has had someone yell “oi wanker!” at him this week alone?

1 Like

Probably borrowed from New Zealand where the police code is;
1820 Unlawful Assembly

I’m more concerned with the reason/s you are frequenting the Port Adelaide store. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I checked on line.

It’s how manny members they have.

4 Likes

Should have been 1870, and they were delivered and some sold, before an Adelaide supporter, who can read noticed.

2 Likes

The Port Adelaide Wet Markets

This is the funniest thing i have read this year .

Read the whole story on the Nine website ; https://wwos.nine.com.au/afl/port-coach-criticises-sa-teams-in-one-hub/b71a6331-a136-4645-bce1-b890b058e652

just went you think Koch can’t come across as anymore of a tool, he outdoes himself

Wouldn’t mind seeing another Ramsgate rumble :joy:
I did think it’s a bit bizarre that the WA and SA teams were put together though. Even funnier that I’m pretty sure it’s the resort the Crows held their infamous camp at

3 Likes

I still think the best idea is for all the SA teams to be in one hub in SA, all the WA/NSW/QLD teams likewise, and let them ■■■■■ as much as they want while we have a 9 round VFL season & the top 4 playing finals.

2 Likes

Surprised this mob aren’t flag favourites this year given their experience of playing in front of tarps.

13 Likes

Jeez Ollie ain’t doing himself any favours year after year.

Would still take him if he’s up for trade perfect player to fill the void left by Jobe