Season 2020 - The Review Thread

Just wondering how many players just played their last EFC game

I want to know who the 10 are that Lloyd said are gone.

1 Like

I caught the snake

4 Likes

So do I.

1 Like

And will still be a rabble

The most unenjoyable season in my living memory. The football was crap, thereā€™s no system, it all feels a bit hollow. Who knows what our list turnover will look like, it could be a bloodbath. Ben Rutten will be under more pressure than any first year coach in a long time. Because of the disjointed performances, there are now doubts over the game style we are trying to play, and also as importantly, Ruttenā€™s ability to motivate the players. I donā€™t see a group that is fully bought into what heā€™s trying to implement. Iā€™m glad itā€™s over, but the trade period and FA will be more interesting than what transpired on the field this year.

16 Likes
4 Likes

Itā€™s obvious but this club has a massive amount of work to do to get up there with the top clubs.

Smack McKernan looks like he just retired

4 Likes

I havenā€™t gone to a game since 2017 and wont be doing so again next year, not giving a cent of my money to these ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– . ā– ā– ā– ā–  them all

Mentally fragile team proves to be mentally fragile in the face of challenges.

Not just looked like, actually retired.

1 Like

At least McGrath took a big step towards becoming an A grade mid, Langford came good, Ridley was close to AA and we got some games into Draper. I think thatā€™s about it in terms of major positives.

13 Likes

A very promising start and then it was something else.

Hard to put your finger on who was running the show.

Nailed it!

Whatā€™s important is whether the players went out there and had fun playingā€¦?

1 Like

Is it worth reviewing until THE does a shoey?

At the point where the AFL needs to intervene no one at the club has a clue

Iā€™m horned for the ending of careers :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

So far weā€™ve got the following list changes

• McKenna retired.
  • TBC retired.
  • Mckernan retired.