Season 2021 - Hawthorn

This is the best off season EFC has had for some time. Collingwood and Hawthorn self destructing, Richmond creating distractions and Norf and Bulldogs just drifting around. Love it, let’s stay out of the news.

14 Likes

So some of the screenshots are going around from Patton. No nudes. But not sure if it’s okay to post here?

One of the comments I saw was that he has sent videos of himself masturbating.

General Battonoff

10 Likes

Seriously, who does this ■■■■?

3 Likes

General Patton leading from his front

1 Like

Actually the figures would say the majority of people do.
Quick google quotes numbers as high as 88% of adults.
edit
Should point out the figures are for consensual sexting.

Not sure if I’m missing out on anything.

Seen one you’ve seen them all.

GENERAL

JON

PATTON

That group of players has a likeability rating of about -1/10.

Ah, fair enough. Was going to say i thought the figure would be closer to 99% but you’re talking about sexting.

Jeepers! I remember a time when nobody ever wanted to admit to such behaviour.

Now everyone wants to film it and document it for attention or for whatever reason.

How times have changed.

3 Likes

St Kilda were pacesetters. Well before their time. Nicky Dal played his small part in this.

24 Likes

I was at the beach today and one of the girls in the booth in front of us was dancing around filming herself… must’ve been that tick tock thing… anyway, she actually pulled her bikini top to one side at one point.

My friend and I have never been happier at being oldies. The stuff kids feel pressured to do these days to feel ‘cool’ is disgusting.

3 Likes

John fappon

7 Likes

It’s quite sad really. I’m sure some of them enjoy it but countless more probably force it and don’t if they’re honest. Others just end in tears.

I worked with a guy ten years younger than me a few years ago. He played footy with a guy who was having sex with a girl in a cubicle, a teammate had an arm under the door filming it. No consent as far as I’m aware and disgustingly poor form.

Kids with toys they have no idea how to use nor an understanding the consequences, like Patton. I too am glad I’m too old to be putting up with that ■■■■■.

1 Like

Perhaps Patton was just trying to demonstrate that there’s at least one part of his body that’s not broken.

6 Likes

Johnson Pattin

5 Likes