Season 2021 - St Kilda

Poor fella, that’s rough.

4 Likes

Achilles can be a real worry. I’ve seen too many blokes with these injuries never return to their old selves. Hopefully not the case for Gresham.

1 Like

Sh-t list

They were lucky to beat GWS they should be 0-3 right now

Their % copped a real hammering going to be hard to make that up against those 3 teams reckon we stuffed up their season proper rofl

1 Like

Would have Membrey, Steele and Butler in a heartbeat though…

Steele
Butler
Membrey (been there a while)
Carlisle (been there a while)
Higgins
Long
Don’t think they should be on the list as “retirement village”

Would certainly take Steele now and Higgins

3 Likes

Membery is a hell of a contested mark I must say

Carlisle looks like he is absolutely hating life. What a fall from grace he has had since 2013

Ryder can blow me

6 Likes

Carlilse looked fat to me.

1 Like

Yeah, really like Membrey. Was hoping we went after him when he left Sydney but not sure if we even made a play for him. Great contested Mark, gives 100% every time and is a very good set shot (or at least seems it)

1 Like

Carlisle is starting to get that debauched Dorian Grey look about him…much fatter and jowlier in the face.

1 Like

One too many lines for Jakey

GGF smack! Read the BigFooty boards to see how St Kilda fans rate ya.

Would have
Steele
Jones
Howard
Membrey
Higgins

WTF is Hayward? The Sydney guy?

I’d rather Aussie Jones to Zac Jones. Simply do not rate.

No luck involved in the win over GWS, and it wouldn’t be the first time we have stuffed up their entire season. We have knocked them off balance and the next 3 weeks will finish them.

During the warm up, he actually looked really proppy too.

I meant Dougal Howard…

1st up on Brett Rattens playlist as he pondered his Teams status driving home last night …

1 Like

Speaking of the Saints BF board, they’re currently arguing over Jake Carlisle.

Some think he deserved to lose his spot because he didn’t wear a condom and he and his partner conceived at a time where the birth would be during finals.

Posters are now trying to explain conception, timeframes and the pandemic impacting finals timelines.

It’s actually amazing to read.

13 Likes

Saw that. A strange lot those supporters are. Maybe the 1 flag in 50 odd years is getting to them.