Season 2021 - West Coast

I wonder how they’ll go this year. Shouldn’t lose a game at home may finish top 4 but have seemed beatable over the last few years kennedy and co are ageing. hmm

Rioli back for finals big bonus

Surely they do appeal.
Minimum sentence for a guy who blatantly tampered with a drug test then returned a game day positive would be very un-ASADA like

My suspicion is there will be no appeal - Tampering with a sample is usually considered more serious than a positive sample, so Riioli can consider himself lucky.

1 Like

Running out of players from the 2006 side that haven’t ■■■■■■ up.
Wirrpanda - blew 0.154 in 2015
Hunter - see above
Benny boy - self explanatory
Chick - Done importing steroids
Fletcher - choked on his own vomit and flatlined, done with cocaine and then drink driving
Kerr - almost as extensive as Cousins
They also had Michael Gardiner on the list that year.

1 Like

Absolute ■■■■ stain of a club, and to think they had the nerve to boo Jobe when half their squad was on the gear. ■■■■■■■ hypocrites

1 Like

Aker made the odd accusation about Braun too…but it was Aker.

Michael Gardiner bought a bag off my mate once. true story

1 Like

Gucci?

4 Likes

I assume it was a bag of recreational substances.

Well, I hardly think WOB’s mate was a milk bar owner who sold him a dollar bag of mixed lollies… I could be wrong though…

Cop: What’s in the bag?

MG with the bottom half of his face covered in icing sugar: $800 of mixed lollies.

maybe hes canadian and sold him a bag of milk

Or Thai and it was a bag of chicken soup.

West Coast have selected what would have to be the tallest side ever to run out onto the ground in AFL/VFL history. Barring any late changes.

I mean, if they’re all able to cover the ground the way they need to then great I guess but it’s an extraordinary team they’ve picked.

Nic Nat: 202cm
Vardy: 200cm
Barrass: 197cm
McGovern: 197cm
Kennedy: 196cm
Brander: 196cm
O. Allen: 194cm
Rotham: 193cm
J. Waterman: 192cm
Darling: 191cm

2 Likes

Surprised Barass is that tall…I’d have thought about 192.

Yeah interesting how that happens. He’s a pretty big lump of a lad.

You’ve seen some footy in your time Noonan. Surely this is as tall a side as has ever been selected?

If so re heights they’re just a placeholder till Sammy comes back.
Draper 205
Wright 203
Reid 202
Cox 200
Hooker 197
Jones 196
Ridley 195
Laverde 193
Francis 193
Stringer 192
Langford 192

Darling is a comparative short ■■■■.

1 Like

Haha sh¡t. There you go. I hadn’t realised that we were so tall. I mean I knew our list was incredibly tall but hadn’t really considered us a tall team.

I guess Cox is a perfect example of the fact that these days more than ever you can still have talls without compromising your ability to cover the ground when you move as well as he can.

1 Like