Season 2023 - North Melbourne

I am going to put my comment in here, could’ve done it in any of the other prediction threads. However, I mainly did it because it will show a disproportional high number of views for North and no one gives a ■■■■.

@Allblack outstanding work as always, mixing analysis with humour, a pleasure to read. Probably my favourite part of the preseason.

2 Likes

■■■■ off and die you piece of ■■■■ football club

1 Like

They have a racist child killer as a coach and no captain. That’s all you need to know about this club.

2 Likes

We have one too in our cheer squad, search Tina Terlato

Not that they’re remotely comparable (but I doubt you’ve done your research on the matter) but still, good thing we didn’t make her coach let alone run a eugenics program at the club.

1 Like

Sheezel and Wardlaw improve them. They are so lucky they got that deal over the line.

Their midfield led by LDU, Simpkin and Thomas could be anything.

But they are only a few injuries to key players like Larkey and LDU and McKay from falling off a cliff. They have no depth.

2 Likes

WTF just read about her. Is she still associated with the club?

Assume so

Gross

1 Like

North Melbourne’s Tarryn Thomas charged with threatening to distribute an intimate image

Victoria Police has charged North Melbourne young gun Tarryn Thomas with threatening to distribute an intimate image.

Brianna TraversBrianna Travers

Follow

@briannatravers

less than 2 min read

January 18, 2023 - 4:17PM

Tarryn Thomas has been charged with threatening to distribute an intimate image. Picture: Hamish Blair

Tarryn Thomas has been charged with threatening to distribute an intimate image. Picture: Hamish Blair

Victoria

Don’t miss out on the headlines from Victoria. Followed categories will be added to My News.

Follow

An AFL footballer has been charged with threatening to distribute an intimate image.

Victoria Police has charged Tarryn Thomas, 22, with a single count of threatening to distribute an intimate image.

The North Melbourne player was also stopped by police while driving with a suspended licence during the Christmas break.

“The club has informed the AFL’s Integrity Unit and the AFLPA on both matters and the club will continue to work with Thomas regarding behavioural expectations,” a North Melbourne football club statement said.

Tarryn Thomas was drafted at pick eight in the 2018 AFL draft. Picture: Getty Images

Tarryn Thomas was drafted at pick eight in the 2018 AFL draft. Picture: Getty Images

“North Melbourne will not make any further comment at this time.”

In October the Herald Sun revealed Thomas was caught up in a police investigation amid allegations of malicious behaviour to a former partner.

Thomas, drafted at pick eight in the 2018 AFL draft, is regarded as one of North’s most promising players.

He signed a two-year contract extension at the start of this year, but managed only 10 games in 2022 as he struggled following the loss of his grandmother.

This guy is an absolute trainwreck. Some bizarre Instagram antics too in recent weeks/months.

Do I recall correctly that there was some discussion at the end of the season that we were sniffing around to get him to Essendon?

Hard pass right now.

5 Likes

Just sack him. Anyone who threatens to leak an intimate picture of someone else deserves to get castrated. Scum person.

2 Likes

clakko is knocking on his front door now with some sage advice.

4 Likes

Poor Aaron Hall!

4 Likes

Andrew Lovett Murray

1 Like

If only clako got to North Sooner he could have stopped this relationship before it got started.

12 Likes

Kane Cornes on why Tarryn Thomas is getting off lightly.

To be Fair Cornes has a point. When you see how JHF got suspended for missing an Ice bath and Thomas gets off with a slap on the wrist…

Even Mac Andrew got worse at GC.

8 Likes

Clarkson won’t give a ■■■■ about if field if a player can get it done on field

He’s not very bright is he?

Whilst nothing is overly explicit in this one today, you’d have to question the timing considering what is currently going on.