Season 2023 - West Coast

Last year they also had Kennedy, and he beat us on his own.
Kennedy 5 goals - gone, Darling 2 goals injured
Rioli - 3 goals gone

Cripps didnt play in Tassie, either did Ryan.

SGIO GO,EAGLES,GO

1 Like

My man

2 Likes

MESSAGES ON HOLD

3 Likes

Can you drive your racer to the ground?

2 Likes

And drag the Eagles mascot around the boundary line by its feet?

……

Which makes me think also of another great moment in Eagles mascot history

3 Likes

Scene is set for Simpson to be replaced.

Who better than the WCE legend, fixer of all things broken, teacher par exellence, Woosha. We all know thats what he wants to do; life in a white bib sticking labels on pill bottles is not exactly exciting compared with coaching the WCE

Hmm, probably not. They need a development coach for at least 5 years. Besides who wants to be the one to tell Nic Nat to clean out his locker because he is a list clogger.

Or borrow Taberner from the “other WA club”; he could contribute a bag.

How much is Vozzo to blame for their state of affairs?

How influential do you think the Senior Corporate Counsel is to on-field performance?

Don’t give them ideas.
Imagine Kennedy coming in as a top up player.
I’d worry for our backline.

Probably some, but most with Simmo, Nisbett and List Management.

Simmo because post their GF win he had them playing the softest keeping’s of football of any team in the league and they still had talent to burn at that point. His gameplan was absolutely ■■■■.

Nisbett because of his length of tenure, and thinks he’s as untouchable as Mark McGowan. Doesn’t think he could every be possibly wrong.

List Management because of the deals handed to the old guys in blind faith that they would keep going at the same level. And they sold the farm on Kelly. Mind you I think Kelly is an absolute gun, timing just wrong.

1 Like

I think they’ve announced that Nisbett is finishing up at season’s end.

1 Like

Must be a WCE thing. In 2021 Vozzo was granted indefinite leave in September, missing the draft period.

https://twitter.com/WestCoastEagles/status/1661336404591513600?t=yGTJtXM9s7Hxe2mSnp_gyw&s=19

1 Like

I second these sentiments, do it for Jobe

Sam Kerr is setting the soccer world on fire, while brother Daniel is acting more locally.

4 Likes

Gone off the rails due to drugs.