Season 2024 - Melbourne

It is purely about image.

2 Likes

I’ve heard he really injured the finger by screwing the meth pipe too tight.

3 Likes

I hope he has a sponsorship deal for the memes that are about to come…

WEED?

1 Like

No, coke.

2 Likes

The Advertiser choosing a good time to drop this little nugget of gold! :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Sometimes clickbait delivers

Odd cloud formation spotted over Demon’s headquarters today

12 Likes

Our heart beat’s askew
Cos we’re on the googs
And snorted a line or two.

Our indiscretions don’t mean a lot
We’re not playing cos of “the flu”

1 Like

https://x.com/7newsmelbourne/status/1773974055059853777?s=46&t=YGdPXSqojqeDwdjPFXFTRQ

wow that is damning. this a club doctor who was in the middle of it at the time.
it shows the behavioural extremes that are accepted by clubs (racism at hawthorn; drugs at WCE) when a team is challenging for a flag.

my guess is the AFL will try to protect the club because they won a flag and isolate the whistle blower.

5 Likes

It’s Melbourne, it will get swept under the rug and Teflon Goodwin will keep on keeping on. Completely untouchable.

Stringer

Unless you have proof, fark off.

Oliver must have been off the gear this week. But he did look like he was wearing some sort of corset holding his belly in.

1 Like

so this doctor spilling the beans , he’s like a doctor on curb . I recall a psychologist who kept on telling Larry about other patients .

1 Like

434653394_7647961901928406_9150727969409082122_n

1 Like

So, that whole “Melbourne cheating drug tests with off-the-books testing and then claiming fake injuries endorsed by the AFL” thing blew over pretty quickly, huh?

2 Likes

Well when you have both the AFaiL and the government saying they’re all sweet with it, what else did you expect?

It always was.

As soon as the AFL said that it was a feature and not a bug, the conversation was going to shift to whether the system needs change.

Not how Melbourne (and likely every other club in the AFL) are involved in it.