Secret Santa

Ended up going with something from Typo. Basically asked the girl working there what she would buy if I gave her $20, then got that. The girl seemed pretty happy with it today. 

Random plant science PhD student whom I'd never met. $10 budget. Got her a sample pack from T2 Tea. Spoke to her at the Christmas lunch and she apparently drinks shitloads of tea and really liked her present. Win.

I got a remote control tarantula from my SS.

Am happy.

I’m hoping to get a BBQ school gift voucher, at a fancy butcher in Richmond, learn US style smoking bbq, everything from prepping the meat to eating it,!they throw in a few cuts of meat also. Hope wifey got the hints…

Ended up going with something from Typo. Basically asked the girl working there what she would buy if I gave her $20, then got that. The girl seemed pretty happy with it today.

So you wasted our time with this thread when you could've just asked her from the beginning. Far out.

T2 and/or Smiggle are the new “scented candles”. They convey the message of “need to get you a gift, but I know nothing about you other than you have a vag”

You’re spending $20. Whether you know a person really well or not, what decent present can you get for that much anyway these days? That’s why those little presents are good.

So you wasted our time with this thread when you could've just asked her from the beginning. Far out.

He asked the girl working at Typo.

I can read Simmo!!

T2 and/or Smiggle are the new "scented candles". They convey the message of "need to get you a gift, but I know nothing about you other than you have a ***"

I knew so little about this person that I don't even know what "***" means, but that's it's still an accurate enough description of what I knew about them.

Random plant science PhD student whom I'd never met. $10 budget. Got her a sample pack from T2 Tea. Spoke to her at the Christmas lunch and she apparently drinks shitloads of tea and really liked her present. Win.

Should only be considered a win if encounter ends in intercourse.

What are some of the things you don't want to get?

Top of my list is the Xmas day group text.

If you liked me, you'd effing call.

Should only be considered a win if encounter ends in intercourse.

There's winning, and then there's winning.

I just remembered that I received a key ring as my secret santa gift, so yes, when I say "win", I only refer to an extremely specific aspect of the experience.

The girl next to me received a potato clock. I want a potato clock.

What are some of the things you don't want to get?

Top of my list is the Xmas day group text.

If you liked me, you'd effing call.

I dread opening whatever gift my bff gives me.

Had the same predicament with my work KK. Ended up getting her something from toys r us, Asians love that pokemon toy ■■■■. She seemed happy.

I always thought the Asian girls are suppose to make the boys “happy”.

Sorry for being racist, I couldn’t resist.

I’m not sure what you are referring to Stacey, can you please elaborate?

GIUSEPPE, I ain’t here to tell you about the birds and the bees.