Secret shame

I really like Adele

Serena Williams.

I am the resident anti serena williams here, but I'll let u pass Doza :p
She'd bring the best out of you.

When Katrina and the waves - Walking on Sunshine comes on the radio, it makes me feel so good I feel like I’m really walking on sunshine.

I really like Adele

You are a sick man.

Either that or you an evil granny, and you have poor bonzo tied up in your crochet infested basement.

I really like Adele

You are a sick man.

Either that or you an evil granny, and you have poor bonzo tied up in your crochet infested basement.

Half of that statement is correct…now which half?

I really like Adele

You are a sick man.

Half of that statement is correct…now which half?

Hmmm …
Now, drawing on probably close to 15 years of interacting with you, I feel reasonably confident in settling for option A.

I recently added Madonna to my Pandora play list…just for her early 80s stuff.

When Katrina and the waves - Walking on Sunshine comes on the radio, it makes me feel so good I feel like I'm really walking on sunshine.

Baby when you’re gone by Brian Adams and sporty spice.

I like Silver Lining Playbook

I own a Barry Manilow’s Greatest Hits tape.

There. I said it.

I own a Barry Manilow's Greatest Hits tape.

There. I said it.

Far out, that’s a biggie !

You may have won the thread with that.

I love it when Whitney Houston songs come on at weddings and parties (her 80s stuff)

I am 58 years old yet after all these years still have trouble remembering which is which between AA and AAA batteries.

I love it when Whitney Houston songs come on at weddings and parties (her 80s stuff)

Do you find you want to dance with somebody

Do you find you want to dance with somebody

He wants to feel the heat with somebody.

Yeah ok, that was awful.

I can never pronounce (and probably spell) the word cinnamon correctly.

When Katrina and the waves - Walking on Sunshine comes on the radio, it makes me feel so good I feel like I'm really walking on sunshine.

Baby when you’re gone by Brian Adams and sporty spice.

You already confessed to that.

Walking in Memphis by Marc Cohn is one of my all time favuorite songs.

Really? That’s strange.