Secret shame

I apparently have a thing for angry chick rock.

I like Silver Lining Playbook

No shame in that, top film

When Katrina and the waves - Walking on Sunshine comes on the radio, it makes me feel so good I feel like I'm really walking on sunshine.

Baby when you’re gone by Brian Adams and sporty spice.

You already confessed to that.

I know. I’m so ashamed I thought I’d bring it up again.

I once tried to listen to a Kanye West album.

I’m so glad I bumped this thread.

It’s hilarious :smile:

Edit…still trying to find a CD in my collection that is worse than Barry Manilow !

It’s taken me ten years to work out how to add an avatar.

I have no shame … secret or otherwise… so I’m told.

After a magnificent curry the night before, I found myself on the train struggling to contain the gas. The sphincter holding was so hard that I was actually sweating. Upon seeing a subcontinental stranger board the train and stand next to me, I slowly released said gas and let him cop the blame.

It was so eye wateringly bad that I couldn’t deal with it myself and had to move away.

The sphincter must surely be one of the most intelligent parts of the body. It can determine the difference between solid, liquid and gas. It’s a bit like a game of paper, scissors rock though.

The sphincter must surely be one of the most intelligent parts of the body. It can determine the difference between solid, liquid and gas. It's a bit like a game of paper, scissors rock though.

Never fun to judge incorrectly

I like air supply.fark off I’m going to bed ya can’t hurt me.

After a magnificent curry the night before, I found myself on the train struggling to contain the gas. The sphincter holding was so hard that I was actually sweating. Upon seeing a subcontinental stranger board the train and stand next to me, I slowly released said gas and let him cop the blame.

It was so eye wateringly bad that I couldn’t deal with it myself and had to move away.

You are a really really bad person.

But I just cannot stop laughing!

I can never pronounce (and probably spell) the word cinnamon correctly.

Well you did spell it properly.

Easy to pronounce like cinema, except Sin O Mon

I like air supply.fark off I'm going to bed ya can't hurt me.

What albums that off

I like air supply.fark off I'm going to bed ya can't hurt me.

Lost in Love
Life Support · 1979

Here I Am
The One That You Love · 1981

The One that You Love

Every Woman in the World
Lost in Love · 1980

Two Less Lonely People in the World
Now and Forever · 1982

Lonely Is The Night
Hearts in Motion · 1986

I’m wearing your Panties
The Earth Is … · 1991

Just as I Am
Air Supply · 1985

Come What May
Now and Forever · 1982

Young Love
Now and Forever · 1982

I Can’t Let Go
Air Supply · 1985

Now and Forever
Now and Forever · 1982

Step Sister Dreams

The Power of Love
Air Supply · 1985

Chances
Lost in Love · 1980

I Want to Give you all 5"

I’ll Never Get Enough of You

Keeping the Love Alive

Taking the Chance
Now and Forever · 1982

She Never Heard Me Call
Now and Forever · 1982

Love and Other Bruises
Air Supply · 1976

Power of Love - Live
Air Supply Live · 2014

Transgender Romance

Lost in Love

Making Love … The Very Best of Air Supply

No Band in history has ever had so many songs about Love than Air Supply…be proud Zep.

Gold.

Gold.

I think you will find that was by Spandau Ballet.

I thought he was referring to the radio station you would find such music on.

You are a really really bad person.

But I just cannot stop laughing!

The last person I heard tell a story like that was actually a gentleman of subcontinental origins. And he could clear a room.

Although, back in the day when the trams had a smoking section in the middle separated by glass panels from the non-smokers, my brother backed up against the glass and let one go. When he heard the gasp from the non-smokers, he hurriedly looked and there was no glass and he’d assaulted a Jewish gentleman’s nasal areas. My brother’s been pushing up daisies for 15 years now, so he’s safe from legal recriminations.

Okay I’m raising the stakes.

Look at what I just found in my CD Collection…