Secret shame

I like air supply.fark off I'm going to bed ya can't hurt me.

Lost in Love
Life Support · 1979

Here I Am
The One That You Love · 1981

The One that You Love

Every Woman in the World
Lost in Love · 1980

Two Less Lonely People in the World
Now and Forever · 1982

Lonely Is The Night
Hearts in Motion · 1986

I’m wearing your Panties
The Earth Is … · 1991

Just as I Am
Air Supply · 1985

Come What May
Now and Forever · 1982

Young Love
Now and Forever · 1982

I Can’t Let Go
Air Supply · 1985

Now and Forever
Now and Forever · 1982

Step Sister Dreams

The Power of Love
Air Supply · 1985

Chances
Lost in Love · 1980

I Want to Give you all 5"

I’ll Never Get Enough of You

Keeping the Love Alive

Taking the Chance
Now and Forever · 1982

She Never Heard Me Call
Now and Forever · 1982

Love and Other Bruises
Air Supply · 1976

Power of Love - Live
Air Supply Live · 2014

Transgender Romance

Lost in Love

Making Love … The Very Best of Air Supply

No Band in history has ever had so many songs about Love than Air Supply…be proud Zep.

I’m wearing your panties?maybe I’m not the hard core fan I thought I was.

Sounds like a nikelback song.

2 minute noodles with Nonna’s home made tomato sauce.

As a kid I ate 12 weet-bix one morning and then went swimming at a beach that afternoon. Had a one piece swimming suit. Busting for the toilet I had to run for bout 5 minutes and shat myself on the way… got to the toilet and had to clean put the swimmers.

Went back swimming and it happened again… learnt my lesson about not eating 12 weet-bix in a sitting and swimming far away from the toilets.

I love the songs macho man and In the Navy

#imnotgay

I love the songs macho man and In the Navy

#imnotgay

#yesyouare

#youarenow

#imreallynotanimalsdontcount

#standbytheherd

Which NRL team do you play for?

He’s a Pom.

It’s compulsory over there, isn’t it?

He's a Pom.

It’s compulsory over there, isn’t it?

Only if your a scouser

When I was about six years old or so, there was an ad on BTV6 during World of Sport for Barry James Smash Repair in Sebastapol.
Against a pitch black background a decent sized rock would shatter a pane of glass that you didn’t realise was there until…you know…the smashing. And there was a very loud sound effect.
And the voiceover said in a very serious voice, “It can happen at any time.”

At no point during the ad was it explained how it happened.

So, while I never voiced this fear to anyone, because even then I knew it was friggin’ stupid, I still honestly believed that under certain circumstances, rocks (not the little asphalt pebbles on the road but the big friggin’ rock in the ad) could leap through the air unaided and smash your windscreen.

I just bought the new SSV Commodore instead of a Tesla

I feel ashamed

But it sounds awesome

I’m so conflicted

I just bought the new SSV Commodore instead of a Tesla

I feel ashamed

But it sounds awesome

I’m so conflicted

Don’t be,

The Teslas are nice, but they are not there yet.

Buy one in 4 - 5 years time.

Until then, enjoy your commodore’s sound track etc.

When I was about six years old or so, there was an ad on BTV6 during World of Sport for Barry James Smash Repair in Sebastapol. Against a pitch black background a decent sized rock would shatter a pane of glass that you didn't realise was there until...you know...the smashing. And there was a very loud sound effect. And the voiceover said in a very serious voice, "It can happen at any time."

So, while I never voiced this fear to anyone, because even then I knew it was friggin’ stupid, I still honestly believed that under certain circumstances, rocks (not the little asphalt pebbles on the road but the big friggin’ rock in the ad) could leap through the air unaided and smash your windscreen.

That’s fair. For a while when I was quite young I used to think there was this guy called Suffa Cake, and that he went around holding pillows over peoples faces while they were sleeping and killed them. He was scary.

I really really dislike electric cars and wish they’d ■■■■ off.

I really really dislike electric cars and wish they'd ■■■■ off.

I think we’ve worked out who killed them.

I doubt they’d enter my thoughts unless they can generate their own power…with a 300km drive to Melbourne and not enough supply towns on the way.

They need a 1000k range on one charge before I think it’s a no brainer.

I still have to consciously process the difference between Zerrett and Jerrett. This has been made worse by Zerrett moving to #7, Jetta’s old number.

When I was about six years old or so, there was an ad on BTV6 during World of Sport for Barry James Smash Repair in Sebastapol. Against a pitch black background a decent sized rock would shatter a pane of glass that you didn't realise was there until...you know...the smashing. And there was a very loud sound effect. And the voiceover said in a very serious voice, "It can happen at any time."

That’s fair. For a while when I was quite young I used to think there was this guy called Suffa Cake, and that he went around holding pillows over peoples faces while they were sleeping and killed them. He was scary.

I used to think that the people on the radio who told you about the weather were giving the Ford Cast. Couldn’t figure it out at all.