Secret shame

My mum and sister barrack for Collingwood.

I wear skins at work (with shorts over the top of them…of course)

They are tremendously comfortable, and I don’t care much for fashion !

Chocolate baby food

wat

haha…I still ove the old banana custard.

I have watched every episode of Married at First Sight. And enjoyed it.

Must admit I’ve watched a few with the wife. How creepy is that one guy, you know who I mean. Train wreck television

you are referring to Dean… aka Visionz. The biggest f***wit to grace our screens ever. What kind of moron preaches about men losing their masculinity and turns out to be a 39 year old who rides a skateboard and raps in “underground” clubs with the worst moniker ever

Do you wear jox as well? Personally, when I’m sporting skins, I don’t want any unnecessary interference around that area.

Nah, he’s a douche, but without him the show would’ve been same old same old.

The other creepy one who’s trying to hit up his ‘wifes’ mum Over lunch and seems to lack some kind of filter.

I play Advance Dungeons and Dragons 1st edition. Im not ashamed about it, just giving you some support! BTW, if anyone makes fun of HM, Ill send my 12th level 1/2 orc assassin after you.

1 Like

Oh… Troy… the Aussie Hugh Grant

1 Like

I can’t say that I do this anymore, but a while back my mum came across a bunch of old NFL, NBA and footy cards from the 80s and 90s that I’d stashed away and forgotten about. Since then I’ve been spending anit of time online trying to complete sets and stuff.

Sorting through em all has been fun and brought back a bunch of memories.

1 Like

I’ve been role-playing Monday nights for more than half my life.
Early years was D&D. A few years later we threw all that in the bin and went free-form, which we still do today.
Usually, we tell people we’re 'having a boys night playing cards…"

1 Like

Lucky it’s only one person in your family.

29 Likes

That’s genuine LOL right there!!

Certainly no jocks.
I love how slimming they are.

1 Like

I have honesty never told this to anyone in my life… I secretly enjoy looking at those trashy gossip style magazines whilst in the doctors waiting room… I don’t get it either.

Troy’s farkn hilarious (yeh i got roped in by the better half)

1 Like

1 Like