See ya, Byron Bay

I seriously need to pee before I get on the train.

(For the record, I took path #6 up - slog through the forest. Much more interesting but I concede it makes more sense to enter the shrines etc at the front door on the way up than the rear on the way down.)

Anyway, your thread Deckham.

Can you start another one - this is entertaining

(For the record, I took path #6 up - slog through the forest. Much more interesting but I concede it makes more sense to enter the shrines etc at the front door on the way up than the rear on the way down.)

Anyway, your thread Deckham.

Happy to share, DJR.

Another chapter in my hectic schedule.

Yesterday we walked along the beach for about… 15 kilometres. I picked up lots of shells and pebbles. I think Casper, my Maine Coone at home, is going to like the flat orange pebble.

Met up with my son who moved to Brisbane literally a few days ago. We both had the Moroccan Lamb burger and apple cider for lunch. We then went for more beach-walking, and tried to dig little crabs out of their holes in the sand without success.

Watched the newish Aussie movie ‘Last Cab to Darwin’ (or something). Wasn’t bad.

Big day.

gorgeous movie that one. Great cast

Last day… flying back to Melbourne in about half an hour.

Yesterday, I rode about 17 km on the borrowed ‘beach cruiser’ bike. Not a bad effort, I reckon. Played around with some Italian Greyhounds on the beach. There was a young girl who spent hours drawing pictures in the sand, while her family swam. Went to a farmer’s market, where one stoned guy asked me to ‘sort out’ another stoned guy he was arguing with. We all hugged. Walked into a spider web at night - didn’t freak out. Had pork belly with fennel and pear for dinner. Goodbye, Byron Bay.

Hey, as long as you had a great time with the family- that’s all that really matters