SEN Morning Glory, here comes Gazey!

From everyone who has met him- they say Gazey is a great guy, but on the radio and TV he is just terrible!

i will partially agree with that. One of the great blokes. absolute selfless gentleman. I don't think he is that bad on the radio, but im biased

The bloke is an orniment of Australian sport

with you 100% on that!

I suggested derisively to Francis Leach that he should come back to SEN as it's gone to hell to the extent they've hired Andrew Gaze. His response was all about what a great sportsman he was. No mention of him being a bellowing, jingoistic empty vessel though.

YOU DID WHAT?

I suggested derisively to Francis Leach that he should come back to SEN as it's gone to hell to the extent they've hired Andrew Gaze. His response was all about what a great sportsman he was. No mention of him being a bellowing, jingoistic empty vessel though.

I actually feel a bit guilty that I just can’t have him on radio, as he seems like a fantastic bloke. But he’s just too commercial FM for sports radio. I keep expecting to hear a fart sound effect or something similar.

DREWY

Actually is much better than I thought.

DREWY

Yeah ok Roosy calm down

I actually feel a bit guilty that I just can't have him on radio, as he seems like a fantastic bloke. But he's just too commercial FM for sports radio. I keep expecting to hear a fart sound effect or something similar.

I think alot of people feel this way. The guy is a legend of Australian sport but lets face it, he knows very little about anything outside of Basketball. And that's fine if you are on a basketball show, but for sports radio, it is not.

And now Tim Watson has popped up on 3AW at 6.25am and 7.25am doing the sports report. Much better than poor old Jon Anderson IMO.

And now Tim Watson has popped up on 3AW at 6.25am and 7.25am doing the sports report. Much better than poor old Jon Anderson IMO.

hmmmm......I know it's only a 5 minute segment but could there have been other factors for Tim leaving SEN?

Wonder how Timbo's AW spots sit with Scragarella?

As for Gaze, was OK in small doses. Any more & he's just a ■■■■ who pretends to know more about sport in general than he actually does.

Take AN10's point about the appointment being a bit billy like. At least Gaze doesn't try to ■■■■ up every second topic.

Heard him commentating on one of the Big Bash games the other day.

He might be an orniment of Australian sport, but he most certainly is not an orniment to Australian Sports Journalism or Commentary.

Painful with a captial Pain!!

Tim is only filling in whilst Anderson is away.

Gaze is a ■■■■■■ dill - I have switched off from that segment.

Why would you bother doing that?  He is the chief SEN on air personality I did hate!  Thank God he has left, hopefully for good this time.  HE is a bleeding heart, and intolerant of opposing views and to top it off he is also a st kilda wanker.  He is so high and mighty, when anyone disagreed with him they were cut off with no right of reply, if they agreed then they got a few exchanges of dialogue before being cut off.  Strange as he is probably the best suited to argue his case as he is intelligent.  However in my opinion he is the worst person SEN have had in their 10 year and 2 day history!  Even worse than mark doran!  I had personal dealings with him before he got to SEN and safe to say I don't like him at all.  I dislike leach more!

People still listen to SEN?

Why would you bother doing that?  He is the chief SEN on air personality I did hate!  Thank God he has left, hopefully for good this time.  HE is a bleeding heart, and intolerant of opposing views and to top it off he is also a st kilda wanker.  He is so high and mighty, when anyone disagreed with him they were cut off with no right of reply, if they agreed then they got a few exchanges of dialogue before being cut off.  Strange as he is probably the best suited to argue his case as he is intelligent.  However in my opinion he is the worst person SEN have had in their 10 year and 2 day history!  Even worse than mark doran!  I had personal dealings with him before he got to SEN and safe to say I don't like him at all.  I dislike leach more!

I don't want him to come back*. It was a segue into the Gaze slaggery.

*although really, I don't listen to SEN at all so who gives a ■■■■?

Was watching a Big Bash game a few weeks ago and the Biggest Loser promo came on after an over. There was a bit of banter about it afterwards and Maher came out with the line about fat people sitting on their arses watching cricket and eating KFC. Classic. Amazed he's still on air.

He totes calls it as he sees it...