SEO - help

Hi guys,
I need some SEO help. Have asked around and not getting many clear answers. I’ve started a remedial massage business within a chiropractor clinic. (I’m renting a room). If I register my business on google business will it erase the chiropractor business? Is there a way to register my business without affecting the Chiro? Someone told me you can have multiple businesses registered at the same address if they aren’t the same. Please if anyone has any advice it would be much appreciated. Cheers

hit up rimfya

Hi!

You should be able to create your own at the same address:

Individual practitioners (e.g. doctors, lawyers, real estate agents)

An individual practitioner is a public-facing professional, typically with his or her own customer base. Doctors, dentists, lawyers, financial planners, and insurance or real estate agents are all individual practitioners. Listings for practitioners may include title or degree certification (e.g. Dr., MD, JD, Esq., CFA).

An individual practitioner should create his or her own dedicated listing if:

• He or she operates in a public-facing role. Support staff should not create their own listings.
  • He or she is directly contactable at the verified location during stated hours.

A practitioner should not have multiple listings to cover all of his or her specializations.

I hope that helps!

3 Likes

We have three companies operating out of one address with no advertising or other issues.

Mrs Fox has a medical practice with six different medical professionals including massage, Osteo, Psychologists and all have social media listings at same address

1 Like

Thanks so much guys heaps of help!