Serious assault near MCG

Ditto.

isn’t that exactly what champion data do with supercoach? Their application of the their rules is very subjective.

To a lesser extent any form of of voting, brownlow, BnF etc is the same

In the UK don’t they force people with lifetime bans/hefty bans to report to a police station at the time of kick off?

They can do and some grounds have facial recognition software at entry points

1 Like

Crowd segregation is already in force at Norf games. The crowds are so segregated they aren’t even allowed in the stadium.

1 Like

“We ask the media to respect our family’s right to privacy.“

Just like the rest of us get.

For all 8 games.

Being banned for 4 years from watching the rubbish the Blooos serve up is a reward not a punishment. Save some money and by the time the ban is up, they will have avoided watching their team pick up another wooden spoon or two.

It is just to make people who are scared feel safer. Unless they have security guards with photos offenders in their cameras. Even then its a big task.

Take care on the way home, especially if we win. Tigers supporters include some violent types, no matter which one of the major private schools they went to.

If a guy in a yellow wig starts charging at me then I reckon I can handle him.

1 Like

Well it happened, but pre committal it seems

Hmmm

If these blokes do not go to jail, then it just confirms my view of the justice system.

How can you stomp on a blokes head, bang it repeatedly on the road, yelling out that you are going to kill him and then don’t get to spend time in Barwon Prison.

10 Likes

I worked in the melb magistrates court, corrections and vicpol for around 10 years. Unfortunately this is far too common.
Nothing will be done to these guys. Guaranteed.

I have a horrible understanding and view of what our justice system is and cases like this continue to prove it out.

I feel for the victims, and also the police who I constantly saw scratching their heads as to what was the point of even bothering to arrest these guys.

One officer I remember telling a victim, next time don’t call us. Just take the kid out the back and beat him to a pulp. But hey, thats our rubbish spineless justice system.

3 Likes

Could you exapnd BM? Do you think it is magistrate bias, far better representation for these 3, class issues or something else?

While they ‘should’ do time ( and I hope they do), you would think they have trashed their lives anyway.

Are you employable with that kind of criminal record? At least for the jobs I’m sure they aspire to.

How about a visa to the US?

They’re from the top end of town, they’ll get looked after.
Handshakes will be exchanged and they’ll get jobs (or keep the ones they already have).

I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again: It’s time to raise a people’s army and seize control of the state.

These blokes would be near the top of the list of those against the wall.

4 Likes

Lucky it wasn’t Joaquin Phoenix

1 Like