Serious text message fail

Every religious person reading this is thinking: "our religion totally wouldn't do this"

l remember when the war was on in and around Sarajevo l was at a school with some mature age students, one from the region. She refused point blank to accept that troops were used to systematically rape women in the area as a weapon of terror. She used her religious faith to blind her to the truth. One day she broke down in tears when she was shown undeniable truth. 

Every religious person reading this is thinking: "our religion totally wouldn't do this"

l remember when the war was on in and around Sarajevo l was at a school with some mature age students, one from the region. She refused point blank to accept that troops were used to systematically rape women in the area as a weapon of terror. She used her religious faith to blind her to the truth. One day she broke down in tears when she was shown undeniable truth. 

Both sides did it CJ, of course both claim the other side did it first. Actually it was happening between the Catholics (Croatians) and the Muslims (Bosnians) both ways too, and between the Catholics and the Orthodox (Serbs). There were plenty of raids on villages/towns in all directions, it's just that people (NATO/UN) want to remember the Serbs as the bad guys. Plenty of Croats and Bosnians were charged with war crimes by the Hague Tribunal, it's just they weren't able to round up many of them.

Anyway, the point is "God is not great".

You text your missus what's for dinner? You're not longed for this world!

Yeah you don't ask. You tell her what's for dinner.

And what time it will be on the table.

(let me know how that works out for you.)

Nah don't have to worry about that.  She's knows when I want it.

How pathetic you gotta be to wanna kill someone for "insulting" your religion… especially in an SMS...

I sent a message to the guy I work with instead of my Mrs not long back asking him what was for dinner.
Similar story to this I spose.

Friday night I sent a drunk SMS to a chick I talk to on the train. Til just now I've been too scared to see what I sent… Let's see… Yeah, not my finest work :(

Really? Drunk text, girl from train... How did that possibly go wrong?
You text your missus what's for dinner? You're not longed for this world!

I ring my missus from bed on my mobile to our home phone ordering a room service coffee.

On my bucks night  my 'mates' confiscated my phone and unbeknownst to me texted "wanna fark" to everyone in my address book up to about the letter 'k'.

Anyone reply?

On my bucks night  my 'mates' confiscated my phone and unbeknownst to me texted "wanna fark" to everyone in my address book up to about the letter 'k'.

Anyone reply?

Yeah, quite a few. Messages like "Ummm, this is your aunty" and "Are you drunk", or "what's this about", or "I didn't know you felt that way" or "Where are you" or I think you messaged the wrong number, lol"? I also got a call the next day from the building security manager where I worked at the time. He wanted to know why he'd gotten the message, and as he didn't have my number in his phone, and he thought it was his ex-wife trying to start trouble.

Also what complicated things was they gave me my phone back during the night, but took the battery out so I couldn't use it. The next day I put the sim card into a mates phone and all the replies came through but I didn't know who they were from...so I never knew who got it (my old Nokia didn't save sent messages) and who replied as a joke or serious.

I had to text everyone with an apology about it being my bucks night and sorry if they happened to receive an offensive message.

Good prank, no harm done in the end I don't think.

Wannabe’s aunt privately seething

Reminds me of a good prank that someone played on my brother.
Someone changed the phone number of a girl in his his address book to their own phone number. They then started to send a series of increasingly lewd texts, so it appeared that they were coming from the girl. Hilarity ensued.

Yet atheists are the haters.

I don't recall too many atheists killing other atheists because their lack of belief in a god was stronger.