Shame Day Thread vs Port - 2020 round 17

It’s meant to be raining all afternoon and throughout much of the match, but so far the rain band seems to be slipping past south of the city.

1 Like

who do you think you are, @choppsuey?

4 Likes

Dons by 74.

13 Likes

iRDHYg8ZgbwX3SBhW9TjFPb5j4A=

24 Likes

First hundred point loss of the season coming up. Dixon to kick 7.

3 Likes

Essendon membership: “Kayo is your ticket to the game”…you think I want to watch your game? Really

5 Likes

Actually you’ve convinced me. Joe to kick a bag

Only thing that will stop a 10 goal margin will be the rain.

My respect to anyone who can get through the entire thing with their undivided attention.

2 Likes

I refuse to watch nor comment today. Good luck to you all and I wish you all luck with the 429 error all day.

4 Likes

I’ll start watching, can’t guarantee I’ll finish.

1 Like

I’ll be watching the whole thing. First time since 2016 that we’ve had no saga players on the team.

8 Likes

Me too.

Good pickup!

LOL shame day.

Told MrHeff 6 to skip watching it. Don’t want him to witness the impending shitshow of shame.

I wish jay shultz was playing

1 Like

What if they dropped Hooker, but when they went to knock on his door and tell him he didn’t answer?

2 Likes

I didn’t watch any of Cats game. Thankfully was busy at time, checked 1/4 time score and thought yeah none of that.

We should actually respond today & I’ll watch. Won’t be good enough to win though.

Play Hibberd in the position we recruited him for…in the farkin middle, not the wing!!. If he’s no good then delist.

2 Likes

If this thread didn’t happen, would the game even happen?!

3 Likes