Shameless, pointless begging for a GF ticket

Mrs Wim is a Crows fan.
In the unlikely event that anyone has a GF ticket they’d like to sell, hit me up.
She would be ever so grateful, as would I.

Feral Richmond turds are gonna make it very, very hard to find tickets this week.

They are always available if you really want them, it depends how much you’re willing to pay.

It may come to that.
She bought a scalpers ticket in '97, and covered up the ‘Home and Away’ section on her press pass for '98.

2 Likes

Not even just scalpers.

The clubs all get allocated a bunch of tickets to resell at profitable prices. I got my 2001 ticket off the Bulldogs for $250, which was ■■■■■■ steep at the time.

Hate to know what that price is these days.

I’ve also been told that you’ll pay the same price for a corporate package (breakfast, drinks, buffet, etc) on the Monday, as you’ll pay for basic tickets from a scalper on the Friday.

Best of luck.

1 Like

Soaps have their own press?

4 Likes

I had a ‘Ship to Shore’ press pass back in the 90’s.

2 Likes

Now I have that in my head.

Just kidding, I have that in my head about 99% of my waking life.

It’s awesome.

2 Likes

I don’t wanna derail Wim’s thread.

But I also wanna post pics of Hermes Endakis.

6 Likes

Wasn’t there a Blitzer with work tickets he was going to sell without telling his crow fan wife because they were going to Bali. @Aceman maybe

2 Likes

Yup was ace

$1000 a ticket the going rate at the moment :zipper_mouth_face:

“Honestly I just started writing last night.”

4 Likes

Promised a mate both for $2k and now I’m ■■■■■■ off as several guys have since offered $1500 plus each :rage:

2 Likes

And did you tell wifey? :slight_smile:

Yep
Made a deal with her I’d take her somewhere nice

3 Likes

She’s gonna get a sick tv on that holiday. remote proof

5 Likes

Sounds about right.

3x GF tickets also required. I’m asking on behalf of an acquaintance. Together or three singles, doesn’t matter. These people are very keen to go. Very keen indeed if you get my drift. PM if able to assist.

-Love diggers

That article is from 2014 and now I am dissapointed I didn’t get to see the stage show :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

You realise Sydney didn’t make it? So no Franklin this year.

2 Likes