Shane Biggs

The Western Bulldogs are also in discussions to secure Sydney Swans half-back Shane Biggs, who appears unlikely to remain at the Swans.

It is understood there is insufficient cap space to also promote Biggs to a 38-man primary list, but he is a player the Swans would expect compensation for losing.

Essendon is also understood to be pursuing the 23-year-old, who played three games in 2014 and two finals in 2013.

If Biggs does not find a home by Thursday's 2pm trade deadline, he would be expected to move freely as a delisted free agent, given the Swans are unable to promote him and he can't be retained as a rookie for a fourth season.  

It is understood there is insufficient cap space to also promote Biggs to a 38-man primary list, but he is a player the Swans would expect compensation for losing.

Essendon is also understood to be pursuing the 23-year-old, who played three games in 2014 and two finals in 2013.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-10-14/trade-wrap-trade-period-set-to-explode

I don't know too much about him

Well actually nothing

Have NFI about this guy. Can someone plz give us a brief description?

Well actually nothing

He played for our VFL side at one stage from memory. He is an outside midfielder who finds the ball and has good size.

Think he’s from Warrandyte and spent a year with Bendigo Bombers. We were keen to rookie/draft him but Swans got in first. Back pocket type, pretty hard at it. Played in 2 finals in 2013 and went alright.

If we get him without giving up anything it’ll be a robbery.

Does he fill a need?no idea who he is

Well actually nothing

He played for our VFL side at one stage from memory. He is an outside midfielder who finds the ball and has good size.

Okay awesome, i know he was their list but thats it pretty unknown

He played for our VFL side where he was recruited. He is an outside midfielder who finds the ball and has good size. Can play off half back as well.

So Biggs he gets two threads.

Sorry. I must have been only seconds too late.

Played VFL at a playing weight of around 27 kg. Seemed to have good running power, outside wingman but was willing to put his (slight) body on the line. One standout game that really caught the eye, covered the ground well and bobbed up everywhere. i reckon that must have been the one the swans saw. Bendigo were shocked when he was rookied.

Does he play Biggs or small? I’ll get my coat…

Bit of a ball magnet, and a tidy footballer.

Another half back flanker so he fits our recruiting policy.

So Biggs he gets two threads.

He's kind of a Biggs deal.

But what are we most in need of right now, Biggs or smalls?

well, Biggers cant be choosers now can they?

Wasn’t he the guy in American Pie?