Shaun Edwards

Apparently we have been linked to him, ant to hear more about this bloke, is he something we need? An outside runner type or is he a taller type who at 189 will play more attacking or defensive style game depending on where he is played?

More importantly, is he any good...

descus

1 Like

yes

its a program that models the bridge structure as a two-dimensional grid in a stiffness format with three degrees-of-freedom at each nodal point

we need players with speed and good foot skills.

so yes.

Glad you started this thread Peeto, as I wanted to find out more about him.

Ben, you've told us what sort of player he's like... so all bias aside - and I know that we could get him cheaply - how highly do you actually rate this kid?

we need players with speed and good foot skills.

so yes.

I agree with you which is why I am stunned we aren't pushing harder for Ricky Henderson.

Ben, you've told us what sort of player he's like... so all bias aside - and I know that we could get him cheaply - how highly do you actually rate this kid?

if he was in this years draft somewhere between 25-40

I think he will add to our team no doubt.

Is this guy any good? He looks to be a very 'outside' player. Maybe too outside. If we get him, I doubt we will be paying much. Last year he looked to be getting a regular game in the second half of the season, this year only two games. Has he been injurred?

discus

RubberD10.jpg

We should recruit him plainly for this:

http://youtu.be/xmZNq0eiV5w

Is this guy any good? He looks to be a very 'outside' player. Maybe too outside.

22 heath hockings

Cheers. So he'd play HBF/wing? Can he negate an opponent or is he more of an attacking, run-and-carry- type?

im getting ■■■■■■ off about this and nothing has happened yet LOL

Cheers. So he'd play HBF/wing? Can he negate an opponent or is he more of an attacking, run-and-carry- type?

attacking run and carry. 

RubberD10.jpg

I applaud thee.

attacking run and carry.
So more of a Dempsey type role?

he is a good height

attacking run and carry.
So more of a Dempsey type role?

yep. Great back up Demspey, he is better above his head than demps though, not quite as quick, but a lot faster than most of our list

Does he have Dempsey's lateral movement and evasive skills?

just another player we will talk about, and not get