Shaun Edwards

just another player we will talk about, and not get

who will then turn out to be not that good...

the club should give blitz a pick every year.

dodorro, make it happen.

id pick ryley dunn

dodorro, make it happen.

That would be fun. rainingshit.gif

Is this the Richmond guy??

Cos for freaks sake.

Is this the Richmond guy??

Cos for freaks sake.

Read the thread.

dodorro, make it happen.

I'm guessing the ban hammer would get a fair workout. :D

Edwards has been in talks with Adelaide for a couple of months now and they are very keen on securing him. I reckon if he ends up at the Bombers, you guys would have paid overs for him.

Edwards has been in talks with Adelaide for a couple of months now and they are very keen on securing him. I reckon if he ends up at the Bombers, you guys would have paid overs for him.

The AFL mail yesterday had the Crows deadly serious about picking him up. We'd have to better their offer.

The AFL mail yesterday had the Crows deadly serious about picking him up. We'd have to better their offer.

Yeah mate it's basically a done deal with the Crows wanting Edwards and Edwards wanting to move to Adelaide. Probably the only way this won't happen will be if something tricky happens with a trade.

So I guess that means benfti was wrong that we could get him cheaply (not to mention if he wants to go to Adelaide we'd probably have to pay him more too)?

I've seen some GWS games and this kid seems to have raw talent. A kid like Edwards is someone we should pursue if we can't trade into the top 15 of the draft.

id pick ryley dunn

So you can swear in Welsh here?

So I guess that means benfti was wrong that we could get him cheaply (not to mention if he wants to go to Adelaide we'd probably have to pay him more too)?

whats to say that "overs" still is cheap?

whats to say that "overs" still is cheap?

That the player is ■■■■?

Oh I see, this has become another thread for Benfti to troll the rest of us.

BEN WHERES THE EXCITEMENT?

dodorro, make it happen.

nah... we'd end up with Brad Green.

dodorro, make it happen.

Great opportunity for the membership department. They could sell a membership package that included seats, full membership plus voting rights into player acquisition. Like a normal corporate organisation, you could proxy your vote to someone whom your trust to make the best decision.

There's that soccer club in England that is owned by the members....can't recall the name. It's in the lower division, but if you bought in, you can vote on who to buy and sell.

dodorro, make it happen.

Great opportunity for the membership department. They could sell a membership package that included seats, full membership plus voting rights into player acquisition. Like a normal corporate organisation, you could proxy your vote to someone whom your trust to make the best decision.

There's that soccer club in England that is owned by the members....can't recall the name. It's in the lower division, but if you bought in, you can vote on who to buy and sell.

Possibly the dumbest idea ever but yeah maybe